What is the next contest

@Loutre was wondering if you knew If the next contest will be continuing on the 6 day schedule or will it be going back to 3 day events. If you can’t tell I understand and thanks for the time

2 Likes

Yes, we’re going to be continuing with them for the foreseeable future.

4 Likes

the only feedback I’ve seen has suggested that they are a little too long and shouldn’t be every week.

So the length will be unchanged, and they will be every week.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Loutre and can you pass along to the team to increase the amount of memory tokens given out in contests

1 Like

Yah going from 3 to 6 is a lot. 4 or 5 might be better to give a break of a few days. I guess we could just ignore the contest for a few days, but if you’re trying to place, then that’s too hard to do.

Just keep up the good rewards like a variety of hero chips and badge booster crates!
Though, disk power and memory tokens might need to be buffed.

1 Like

Main issue is memory tokens you can get max of 5k from invasion a week and most contests give 1400/900 memory tokens so roughly so roughly 50 memories alone from invasion a week not including what friendships give. The amount of heroes keep increasing with new discs being released and keeping the memory tokens up is next to impossible

I really enjoy the 6 day contests. I tend to hoard my supplies until contests, but now I don’t feel bad using stuff during the week.

3 Likes

Yes, keep em (6-day contests) comin! It keeps us busy. If people think its too long, they dont have to participate heavily in them.

However, rank rewards should be higher for the paying whales. Progress rewards are fine

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney