What is the Stamina cost to raise a character from R0 to R10?

Under normal circumstances, without special bonuses and utilizing power crafting, how much stamina is required to raise a playable character from R0 to R10?

I need a baseline cost so I can calculate how much stamina is needed to improve my primary, secondary and tertiary characters as required.

I guess, maybe 8,000 Stamina, or something more then that. I only have 4 Reds and 2 Red 1’s i’m not sure, but somewhere near the amount I said, that could be enough, even less if you get Double Drops.

It costs an average of ~40K stamina to get a hero from W0 to R0. What makes you think it’ll cost less to get a hero from R0 to R10?

I haven’t responded to this thread earlier because I do not know the average amount of stamina required to get a hero from R0 to R10. But all I can say is that it costs over 100K stamina.

7 Likes

I’m sorry, Im only in the early ranks of Red. I just wanted to help.

It’s fine. We’re all bitter towards PB over it. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Too much.lol

The only data I have is it costs something like 1000 of these:

Can’t remember if that was for Red0-Red10 or higher.

But when I started upgrading Tron this morning, I had 26000 stamina, now I have 15000.
That was for R0-R3, using double drops and individually collecting components.

And given I have spent far too money on stamina consumables, I’m not willing to buy any more of them. so I have to know how much stamina I need to collect for 4xRed0-10 Upgrades.
Hopefully those four are worth it, I’ll have some impolite opinions to express if I fail on that chapter again when I try with them.

I think nearly 50k-60k on double drops.

1 Like

So that would require me to have 240 000 stamina ready to upgrade my chosen four?
Assuming double drops were running.

But I did find an item in my inventory which stated it could make double drops happen on demand, so might save it to use then.

Yep.

@Tilarta Just to hear, what is the stamina refresh time in your server?
As well as what you get from the bonus stamina times and get more stamina?

In server 5 the stamina refresh time is around 19 seconds at least.
The bonus stamina is 1260 and for the buy more stamina it is 720.

So this would probably be the way to go about it math wise:

((60 x 60) x 24) / 19 = 4547
(1260 x 3) + 720 = 4500

Week and month stamina wise for each of them.

4547 x 7 = 31829
4547 x 28 = 127316

4500 x 7 = 31500
4500 x 28 = 126000

So if this math is right we in server 5 get about a bit over a 1000 stamina more stamina per month through the stamina we get over time than the stamina we get at bonus times and through buy more stamina.

While not a lot it is still something.

But yeah, buy making sure to always use the stamina you earn over time and the bonus time stamina, as well as the buy more stamina option you should earn more in the long run.
While this server 5’s numbers, the maximum stamina server 5 can right now earn per month(28 days) is around 253 316 stamina when not including the Weekly Quest stamina.

According to earlier comments this should be around enough to get a character from R0 to R10, even if yes you Tilarta probably earn a bit less, but I imagine maybe over 200 000 stamina per month(28 days).

You could probably get it earlier than 240 000 stamina if you combo grind, but yeah can understand if it is a bit too tedious for your taste to do often, but maybe try to do now and then when you need badges from these stages or you feel for doing an extra push :-).

12pm, 6pm and 9pm, for something like 970 per login.
The game doesn’t do a full reset until 5am.

30,000 (5x600) per week if I fill out all the 105 required weekly objectives.

I can’t buy stamina with diamonds anymore, because I have so few of them remaining and don’t buy more.

I’m aiming to collect 480000 stamina, just in case 240000 is not enough, which will probably take months without paying for it.
And stamina via the consumable items caps out at about 33000, so they can’t be used to increase the stored amount.
Not buying any more of those either.

Could you also tell me what your stamina refresh rate is? :-).
You can find it here:

And for the other numbers I see and yeah, need the stamina refresh rate to calculate how much you get.
I recommend using stamina as you get it, you more likely get more stamina that way in the long run :-). Works really well for me.

(I see that I ringed around the wrong stamina there, one second. Fixed).

It never tells me, because I make sure not to go below the level at which it restores on it’s own:

From memory, 2k stamina isn’t enough for even one Red badge, so I am constantly baffled as to why someone thought that was a good base value.
Most Red badges I see average out at 5k per badge.

I recommend technically instead not saving up and instead let it refresh over time as that way you are likely to get more from the stamina in the long run :-).

While full Red badges may cost more so 5000+, but I would think the material badges don’t cost that much more than 2000 though, so you can go for them like Pipsqueak showed here:

Don’t have to you the Raid 10x necessarily, but you can get the smaller badges more rapidly by letting yourself get the free stamina I think :-).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney