What is your Most Wanted character in Disney Heroes: Battle Mode?

I’m just sitting here waiting for Pete and mother gothel lol

I’ve been wanting him for a while, and as of now he is my most wanted character. We have maleficent already.

He can use his sword of truth and shield of virtue in battle! His shield can give all enemies shield at beginning of battle as well.

His friendships can be with other princes that are in the game like beast or Flynn rider.

Yes grumpy

I know right. He’s my second most wanted character as well. He could use his pickaxe or throw diamonds or even start the battle by damaging opponents with a mine cart, similar to quorra and Aladdin!

Maybe they’ll surprise us with some other Snow White characters when the evil queen comes! I saw her name when I paused the game and I was disappointed that she didn’t come in the anniversary update!

1 Like

Anna, Mary Poppins, Davy Jones, Flik, Hopper, Cheshire Cat, and Jim Hawkins

1 Like

Some of the most recognizable characters don’t come easily into the game possibly because of licensing cost, it’s certainly cheaper to introduce some sidekicks or characters from unpopular franchises.

I was thinking the exact same things for his attacks

1 Like

Oliver & company :heart:

3 Likes

Personally I’d love to see some TaleSpin characters in the game… especially Don Karnage and Kit Cloudkicker! The recently added TS badges give me hope, haha. Some Oliver & Company characters would also be awesome!

Villains I want

Ratigan, oh ratigan, the world greatest criminal mind

Hefalumps and woozles, are very confuzzle

Doofenshmirtz, evil incorporated

Cheshire Cat, I’m odd

Bill cipher, it’s gonna get weird

Has to be a Phineas and Ferb character, like the title pair, Doof or Perry

The headless horseman,figment,mr toad,kim and Perry

1 Like

You will get Kim.

Yes. Just yes.

1 Like

Don’t you mean Ling, Chien Po, and Yao?

For future updates, I would like to see Hopper and Thumper from A Bug’s Life. Based on my inspirations, Hopper’s skillset should rely on health that he pay back enemies while he is losing HP. And for Thumper, he is a risky powerhouse that boosts himself when he loses half of his health below.

I would want Kung Fu Panda characters(if they are Disney) and Mr waternoose from monsters inc and Oswald(Mickey mouse) and more inside out and big hero 6 characters.

Kung Fu Panda is Dreamworks actually

I thought that word would be banned from a disney game.

1 Like

Also i would like to see pete,daisy,Osward , and lilo in the game.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney