What should Duke Caboom's other friendship be?

Why does everyone want Kim Possible the show isn’t good lol

It’s a classic show. And plenty of people wanted her before she was confirmed.

1 Like

I have no idea WHO Kim is at all, they would of been better adding somebody like Duck Mc Scrooge

Yep Scrooge is way better than Kim

I hope this was joke

1 Like

That’s my dream to have Scrooge in this game, can’t wait for him and since January it’s possible.

1 Like

Dude DarkWing and Scrooge are the only characters I wanted to have in the game at least DarkWing is in He’s my favorite Disney character

Also how the duck did Kim already get in but not Scrooge

Can you stop spamming? I get you’re upset, but still.

I didn’t know who Kim possible was ti’ll everybody started talking about this “she” hero and that it was going to be kim or bo peep so i did some research about Kim

I didn’t really understand why they felt the need to buff Duke’s Woody disk simply because Kim’s wouldn’t be possible (ha) for a while, when others like Gaston and Mad Hatter have been working with only one for a while. That just didn’t add up as a good enough reason to make an already OP character even stronger but…OK.

1 Like

Really you keep saying I’m spamming on all things I have ever done but you’re spamming the same text to me

1 Like

I’ve dealt with two or three really bad spammers (you’re nowhere NEAR as bad as them, you actually contribute meaningful messages to discussions rather than complete gibberish), and I had to tell them countless times to stop spamming. I don’t think it’s fair to get called out for reminders.

I’m just saying I see you do multiple posts pretty frequently, and it can be easily packed together in one or two posts. Also, the original post didn’t mention anything about Scrooge, so it’s kind of off-topic.

Well you say my concepts are spam to tho

1 Like

Would you mind quoting where I said that? I don’t recall saying your specific concepts were spam.

Can you guys stop Fighting about this, it gets annoying

1 Like

It does seem rather pointless. Thank you.

3 Likes

Lol Yeet you have a point oops sry you’re not the person I’m thinking of lol it’s like rjabqymuic yep he’s just a jerk to everyone

Just because something is in the files doesn’t mean it’s true. They could always change it

WOW
This is…
WOW

Welcome to the forums… I guess…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney