What the french happened to the badge event?!

(server 1) Ya’ll made us prepare like heck and just decided to cancel without even a notice and an apology?? Fo’en 'ell man!

Pretexto pusieron que hubo un error en el conteo… que error? Si ni habia empezado

Pretty sure its a rechnical issue with something. Getting an answer shortly in the feedback forum

it seems they did not fully check if the event would work, so they are instead doing a different event that is more pay to win.

Ok that was mean they are just giving a different event to be started at 10am CT

Sounds like the event wasn’t working correct is all.

they apologized @llSaladassll Battle Preparation Contest

they said sorry

Sus disculpas no sirven…

Very angry about this as I used over 1K stamina up! Are they going to repay that? My bet is no! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

What about reimbursement of wasted stamina and gold bought with diamonds? I run a load of raids for blue badges and crafted them before i noticed event was gone as there was NOT ingame warning.
I want my stuff back of they can get lost getting any more real money from me

A bit… Collector contest… I’ve already wasted all my free energy refills that I got from the previous event. They outta give us a big compensation for this sudden change. The frick are they doing over there

I spent a fair bit to buy more stamina to hoard items to craft stuff… this is unfair!

More game testing less AB testing please.

By the way guys. Are you able to accumulate points even before the event starts? Cause that would explain how some people just skyrockets to the top in just seconds

Desde ayer me prepare… utilice gemas para las resistencias use resistencias y compre mas resistencia.con gemas hoy… y al final… de la nada… cancelan el evento… solo un “lo sentimos” queremos… es mas exigimos compensación

It’s just because they realized the last event did not bring in enough money so they stop it . And we can go to hell for compensation because 1 crate and stamina let me laugh

Hey all! There was an issue with the Battle Preparation Contest that resulted in points not being counted correctly for multiple raids in the campaign. This contest was disabled, we’ve sent compensation, and a Bit Collector contest was started at 10am CT. We apologize for any inconvenience, and appreciate your patience.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney