What's happening with surge rewards?

For the past few weeks, I’ve been receiving surge rewards at completely random times. Sometimes 10 minutes after it ends, sometimes 10 minutes after the next surge ends. Pretty sure I didn’t receive them at all a few times.

I JUST got these rewards for yesterday’s surge, despite me opening the game at least 5/6 times since the last surge ended.

Normally I didn’t care about this too much, but today I got top 10% in the contest by a minimal margin, I could’ve got top 5% easily with these. I was ranked between 350th and 450th yesterday, and today I was ~650th because I guess most people received these rewards while the contest was still going.

Just wondering, is this getting fixed anytime soon?

Also anyone else experienced this?

19 Likes

After closing and opening the game as a whole, I mostly get my surge rewards. So it’s not as worse as you got it there. As far as I know it is a known issue, but I have no idea when it will be solved.

Maybe @Polaris could check with the team if they know this to be solved anytime soon?

6 Likes

yep the exact same thing has been happening to me no matter how many times I refresh and I still haven’t gotten rewards from yesterday. This has been happening for at least a month for me.

2 Likes

Same, sometimes when I report it to the support page they keep saying I didn’t participate in surge when I did

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney