What's this?! (Spoiler thread)

Honestly…it’s not the first time, and that was a smart aleck response. However, I would like to point out.

Missing lady case

Dog wrecks house and nearly kills baby frame up case

Mommy killed by mystery hunter case

Missing puppies Case

Oh yeah forgot about that lol

1 Like

All this stuff about CIPHERs, and all this game of looking for clues on all the forum reminds me of Gravity Falls.
I know that I’m, not the first one thinking about that, but I don’t know another Disney production involving crypto as much as Gravity Falls did.
So maybe, Bill is coming and all the clues lead us to what is quoted below I mean, I don’t think that Polaris is giving us all the info of the next update, even encrypted.

So I think that the above answers to the clues are right, and there is another surprise which involves a crypto character…

5 Likes

people so quick to dismiss Bill, but Kim simply has to be coming. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Still, I definitely expect Lock, Shock and Barrel to be coming, the threads name was a reference to NBC sooo, far as I am concerned, they are definitely coming…

3 Likes

Maybe more nbc characters like the mayor, finklestein, and zero

I would love bill but I’m pretty sure that in a q&a said that there would be no gf characters but that may have changed so if you are right there is way more hype

1 Like

I don’t need to defend myself here, it’s quite apparent. Anyways, there’s nothing wrong with all of the speculation, I just think it’s kind of strange this thread was solely for decoding this thing for like 5 hours and now it has completely changed, I was just hoping we could go back to figuring out the final clue. I definitely realize though we’ve gotten to a standstill of sorts, I have no idea how to finish it up. I kind of wish PB would help us since were so close

I’ll start looking more into it after the october thread closes, provided that doesn’t have the answers. :grin:

Yeah, hope polaris can give us a direct hint instead of a ooc hint (though ooc would make this way cooler)

Maybe @Polaris can tell us if the final clue is solvable yet or rather that we need to wait until October?

:slightly_smiling_face::grimacing::grin:

4 Likes

I mean it’s just tomorrow (for me) and it’ll be October The next day so I mean we could wait, but the suspense is killing me so…

So sleep! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yah can’t make the hands of time move any faster.

I don’t know what ooc is, but I agree

Ooc means out of context

You have everything you need to solve the clue.

23 Likes

This may sound dumb but could you elaborate (or don’t)

L[quote=“TotallyNotDash, post:622, topic:1250272”]
Blast these Enemies: Some villain/hero, Amelia’s 2nd friendship?
Friendships: Friendship Refresh?
Davy Jones: Tia’s Refresh, Davy moving out of guild crate?
Guilds: Possible Guild level 6, new perks?
On The Case: Kim Possible, Perry the Platypus, Basil Buff, some detective like hero?
Emblem of Bravery: Merida’s red skill, Maybe some Brave characters?
[/quote]

Is NotDash correct @Polaris? Or is there more?

Thanks Polaris!

Now I have some free time, I’ll see what I can come up with…

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

I’m just gonna assume I’ll wake and this will be solved or it may not but I can have hope, right?:crossed_fingers:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney