What's this?! (Spoiler thread)

Says “Required moderator revision to post a comment there”

I’m case we discover an upcoming character/ we’ve mentioned a data mined character a few times

So you just can’t comment?

Some people seem to be disregarding this clue in the second code.

Which hero has a skill that could be a post on this section of the forum?

1 Like

Which section is it?

Yes you can but Polaris need to review the comment to actually appear.

Most likely #announcements:patch-notes

Do you have an idea as to what it’s referring to?

Most likely Tron

We checked Tron (I checked Flynn) and we found nothing

Guys please focus in the last clue. Says we need to think how this started. So maybe we should interpreted the original clue with the new information to get something different.

2 Likes

Could it reference a hero that’s not already in the game?

Maybe Isabella from P&F?

Last clue:
Collect a few words and phrases: the september signin hero blue skill, the bonds between heroes like these, the hero moved to the guild crate in september, the group of friends you create in the game, the name of the challenge where you have to complete city watch on any mode five times, and the name of the badge that proves your courage (in the face of bears?). Once you’ve collected everything, think of how this all started, and go find the end!

First clue:
PERPLEXING OSTRICHES SEND TINY ELEPHANTS INTO GRAND HEARTENING TRAVELS FOR THE FINAL CLUE USE SEPTEMBER S PATCH NOTES AS THE PAD TO HELP YOU DECODE

So maybe one of the patch notes from September need to be used as a encrypted message?

1 Like

Wait, maybe this is the key!

3 Likes

I doubt this is anything, but the final key almost makes a sentence. If you use “Blast These Enemies, Captain Davy Jones! Your Guild is On the Case”… but emblem of bravery doesn’t really fit. I know, kind of dumb. Just trying to think of everything.

The September patch notes were used as the decoder for the last clue we got. Not sure why they’d be used again

1 Like

Oh yeah… back to square x

I’m just reading back now… did anyone decipher the code on the “Welcome to the forums” post? I know that it was found, but I cant see anywhere that it was used to progress yet…

The decode key for that message is “welcome”

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney