What's this?! (Spoiler thread)

It is Polaris.

2 Likes

That’s the legit Polaris

4 Likes

well yeah, of course it is :stuck_out_tongue: the solution still isn’t obvious though

I am as stumped as everyone else. I’ve checked every patch related to any of the clues and found nothing. Nothing in Tron, Davy, Amelia, Hook, or Merida (refresh).

Ok but that’s a legitimate hint from Polaris. He’s helping us, so listen to him! The beginning of the treasure hunt. That’s what we need to do.

For me, Polaris post could be two things.

1. Polaris did read all post in this thread and saw that we have all we need to solve the puzzle
  2. There are other clues on the forum (or game) right now but remain undiscovered.

Assuming that we have the final clue my choice is number 1 but who knows.

About the beginning, I was playing with discobot cuz is the first i remember when enrolled forums, nothing found though

2 Likes

How do you know they are male?

Why does @AbuBakr-Umar has the same icon as Polaris?

Why not? They chose this icon and Polaris did the same…

3 Likes

But maybe it was Uma that liked Disney-Fan’s post, not Polaris

There’s proof right here @Numero_1507

It wasn’t :man_facepalming:

Tap on the profile

2 Likes

Well, they liked the spoiler thread, not the comment with the answers Disney-Fan made.

🤦
Because they can

Just stop, it was @polaris not @AbuBakr-Umar deal with it

I thought you guys were talking about the post that Disney-Fan made on the original cryptogram, not this thread.

Keep it on-topic

Anyways… it’s safe to assume we need to look at the beginning of the treasure hunt.

The first thing we did was unscramble the clue and take the first letter of each word.

We probably need to do something along those lines?

5 Likes

Any thoughts on this clue Angelica?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney