What's this?! (Spoiler thread)

He also liked this comment and another comment about taking the first letters of each word.

Which one?

I think I know what we should do, did we take all the first letters from the what’s this thread and put them together? Because if not, I think we do that, then it ends up as a cipher, now we just need a key

So We arent allowed to choose this icon which Polaris has?
Fyi This icon i have set since anniversary

3 Likes

Yes… that’s the first thing we did

Crud, thought I was onto something

What problems, people can have whatever icon they want. Just click on the avatar and you’ll know who it is, it’s not that hard!!!

1 Like

Stay on topic you guys…

6 Likes

When typing, it looks like Polaris is typing even though it is Umar

Ok, sorry.
Let’s continue on with the scavenger, shall we?

I looked at the last letters of each word, too, since we’re told to “find the end”, but that doesn’t seem to mean anything either.

1 Like

There is a tiny elephant in the Disney canon: Goliath II, the title character from one of Disney’s more obscure animated shorts.

That can be easily solved, you can hold down on the picture of the avatar when they are typing and this happens

You can see the name so it’s solved very simply

That’s only on iOS :neutral_face:

1 Like

Let’s just try to figure out this and stay on topic.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Let’s hurry up and solve this already

Ok, here is our best lead:

• We need to take a letter from each of the words we collected, most likely the first letters
  • The letters “ BTEFDJGOTCEOB” do not make a word. Nor does unscrambling them.
  • However, none of the previous answers were given to us directly. They needed to be deciphered first.

Maybe we should try and find a way to decipher “BTEFDJGOTCEOB”?

2 Likes

Mine

Polybius cipher?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney