What's this?! (Spoiler thread)

And Beast in game is definitely a magical character. Who is…a jerk part time.

Those messages are just two variations of a cipher translation. The one we should follow is most likely the magical beings one

Anna is mentioned in Genie-Elsa Campaign who are both Magical Beings definitely! :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I didn’t considered the one with the word “jerk” though. I considered the one with the word “tiny”. Though first we’d have to tell if Joy can be considered a magical being. Like Olaf is literally made by Elsa’s magic, but Joy is an emotion of a simple human…

Oh right I forgot! Best bet is to look at Genie and Ian friendships IMO

Oh really? Beings of Magic…

Kay, I never done one of these before so I wouldn’t know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Me neither :upside_down_face:

Joy can be magical though…but that would be a wordplay. :grimacing:

1 Like

Wasn’t there a message we have yet to decoded?

Nope. We have deciphered them.

All their friendships:

• Ian/Merlin
  • Ian/Goliath
  • Genie/Mike
  • Genie/Elsa
  • Aladdin/Genie
  • Merlin/Genie

Think I’m not missing any…

1 Like

Maybe @KayIa could edit the first post to create a kind of clue map.

they’ve literally copy & pasted possible solutions from an online cipher-solver, very … un fun :man_shrugging: it’s the top one.

Is Bill Cipher ever mentioned?

Just…cuz…ciphers…and he is a magic being so…

And a jerk!

I thought we missed this one
Jmng xaf, usf’ts oinxlkbxc cievwzk plp jozk kj ejwe rka! Ejs zitx skbf mo kzkbs xk fp qb bsox zps tyjhcgr flevea bura xsqieejh zps tyjhcgr rmbxj vvdia, ffv may’ni rqwzk ps scjq xk ydg mayn klos wrkawgrsi ps qkbp xdi yglf oac. Hjwol dicq vmw w wvkzx xdee ecgpz fp c dawp sy vvuw oinvwar kj ejs rsnyx?

Should we make a wiki where we can write what we know, what our hypotheses are and what we have to solve? Any Regular can do that…

Where was that found?

No, we used the capitals I thought

Welcome to Disney heroes battle mode thread

Oh. We deciphered it.

It led to the binary code in 1.8

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney