What's wrong with the coliseum?

Everytime I try to do an attack, the game freezes and I have to reload it again. That way I will end up getting demoted!

Maybe try not doing Coli,is it just a Coli glitch or is it the whole game?

Just the coliseum. I can’t stop doing the coliseum because I want to reach challenger tier and just get Jumba already. I also have to wait for the cooldown even though I didn’t finish the battle.

1 Like

Maybe try contacting Support,I don’t know if anyone here can help ya,I can’t, maybe try restarting your device or something.

The support is closed on thanksgiving.
Well, I managed to do an attack. Problem solved.

1 Like

That’s good!

If the system for promotion to challenger was similar to the one used to all previous tiers, I would be on Challenger by now. “Stay on first place for 48 hours to be promoted”.

Stay in 1st place for 2 days,that’s impossible!

That’s how promotion to challenger tier works. I am currently in second, but I never reached 1st place so there’s no timer frozen until I spend one second as first place.

What level are you?

1. And almost leveling up to 117. Since the newest contest is a “Fortify the Network”, I will probably level up during that contest from all the stamina I’m gonna spend.

You know that’s happened to me too. I have no idea either.

I am guessing it’s a failure to load 15 characters on a single battle.

1 Like

You know, you may be on to something.

Welcome to the club. If Support resolves your issues, come let me know and I’ll take it up with them myself as well.

Well, I did it. I finally got first place on the coliseum, for about 2 seconds before another guy took my rank. But now I have a timer for 2 dyas, 23 hours and 59 minutes for a promotion.

Here’s proof:
ranking
For a single second, I was at the top of the world.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney