When are we getting a 3rd friendship?

I was super happy to finally get Beast in-game but to my chagrin he only comes with one friendship (and not one I intend to play for). Assuming he would be getting another one soon, I have hoped for Elsa (which of course is TBD), though I noticed most of the time there is only one disc for newly released characters. Since the other characters have two friendships, however, and with some currently limited to a single friend reference in spite of vast number (looking at you, Gaston), does anyone feel the game should have a third friendship option? Better yet, will we ever get it?

1 Like

No. This would just be another thing we will have to grind. 2 disks is quite grindy as it is. It could possibly happen in the future but it’s unlikely and a majority of the players would be very frustrated.

3 Likes

Yea, I hope we don’t get a third one either.

I actually feel like we should. As there are so many characters now that can be teamed up with! I asked this a couple days ago and only got negative comments. I for one would love a 3rd friendship disk.

3 Likes

I wasn’t counting the stigma when I wrote this. For clarification, I’m obviously not trying to make gameplay sound harder for the people who want to get all the discs, and given the recent update, the friendship grinding may be mitigated in the future with Quick fights and feedback, which I think we can all agree on would be very helpful (and maybe when future improvements come to the game that helps players achieve all friendships).

But just-in general and majority wise-how does getting a third friendship disc sound, without getting into too much criticism about grinding (as that’s been made abundantly clear is something that needs to be addressed to the developers)? There are exclusive discs, characters, and friendships that aren’t utilized yet, and they totally could for guys playing purely for the story narrative.

I think a third disk would be awesome! We would get more possible combinations and a better balance between whales and ‘normal’ players. And maybe some heroes who are not very popular could be more interesting. Because now, often the same heroes are being used.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney