When is Baymax coming to server 14?

When are we going to get Baymax in the servers after 12?

1 Like

Hopefully server 14 get it in next update. PB don’t want to add hiro and baymax beacuse they are 2 of the heroes that have ruin the game

1 Like

You say they ruin the game? How so?

They are 2 of the heroes that all player use beacuse they are really powerful. They make this game monotonous…

Hiro and Baymax powerful?
Well they are good but not enough to be top tier heroes. Baymax dies quickly and Hiro isn’t problem with good crowd control.

Well, sometimes they are really needed for friend campaigns. I played Maleficent-Ursula with no Baymax, as he is not available, and ghe level 2-4 has two Hiros on waves. If Hiro activates the bot, the game is over. I tried over 20 times, and I did it somehow :sweat_smile:

Well, I use them much and I se many people use them in arena…

Use Hiro with anyone who will help him get his active off sooner. If he does, you lose. Hiro does:

Stuns a group of enemies for 5 seconds (gaining a bunch of skill power)
Drops a Megabot Tank (with more HP than most tanks and a 30% chance to dodge and gain energy)
Fantastic Damage to the furthest enemy (stunning them for 6 seconds.)
Perma-slows enemies near it by 40% (dealing big Normal Damage in the process (again, every 5 seconds)

It doesnt matter if Hiro or any of your frontliners are at low HP or not, Megabot will distract and stop everybody from being able to kill them (granting time to deal damage or heal)
I am able to cheese wave after wave of breaker fight with a Hiro White skill at the start of combat and anyone I choose.

Yeah, Hiro is crazy strong, I’ve used him in my team since I had unlocked him. And Baymax… well, his Shields are really good

Trying to work on Maleficent’s Ursula disk without having Baymax on our server is pretty frustrating though.

Bring him to 16 while you are at it! I don’t care how strong he is, I just want to hug my fluffy Baymax.

1 Like

So looks like no Baymax. Maybe in the next update?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney