Where are the marry poppins heroes?

You do realize that I listed a bunch of criticism with my response towards you right? If not let me lay out my current issues with the game loud and clear.

1. Arena Promotions are too long and the fluidity of positions hamper the chances of those wishing to move up in the ranks. Also merging is ridiculous with myself experiencing multiple arenas with 80+ people.

2. War rewards past Legendary are lackluster aside from the season end rewards. The system doesn’t incentivize winning at that point due to the resource dump for sabatoging.

3. Surge difficulty has been too easy for too long. Most high level guilds clear it with relative ease and needs to be upgraded either with new difficulties or an endless mode as per suggestions to allow everyone a chance of rewards and gold that you get from it.

4. Pop up ads are mildly irritating. I myself at VIP 10 get them on a too regular basis for my taste when the game already opens with the news and deals availible and easy access to them.

5. Elite campaign farming requires too many resources for a f2p or mildly freemium account to reliably get stars on heroes.

6. While I don’t believe there to be any overpowered characters I do think there are a few underpowered characters examples being Yax, Finnick and Genie stick out to me.

7. Fortify the Network is a terrible contest that requires no skill and essentially makes it impossible to get all the progress rewards for players unwilling to throw around roughly 50-100$ to get the most of the event, that’s not even considering the rank rewards.

Yet despite these faults I still think the game is good and PB is a good developer even if a little greedy for my taste. I just see that it needs improvements here and there. I don’t let these minor complaints ruin my enjoyment of the game.

3 Likes

David just because I see things from a different view from a different culture and or from a different age category doesnt make me worse (or better) than you…you are unfortunately lacking the empathy to see that…

True i agree but if you dont mind my asking what is your culture?

Thank you for letting me having an insight into this Matter. You are not a mindless Minion - convinced. Your criticising into the game is pretty much the same as I have…Good work

1 Like

I am german (movie villains, beer, weapons, sauerkraut, cars etc. :grin:)

Oh I see. Huh

(20 characters)

Thank you!

In all seriousness I understand voicing complaints and the want to improve the game. I just wish for people to see both the good and the bad in the game. Anytime people simply demand PB to do something or insult the developers without giving credit where credit is due it irritates me to no end. I love the game just as I love Disney. I have also found a fantastic group of people in my guild that are thoughtful and empathetic to players of all skill levels and income.

This game has done quite a bit for me as I find myself being asked about compositions and other game knowledge. I even helped someone stronger than me today with knowledge on that aspect which has been a huge boon to my confidence. I’ve also since gotten my mom to play the game alongside me and her not being a huge gamer is really cool having a game in common we can talk about. That’s why I get defensive at hate the senseless bashing.

I don’t think of you as any less of a person or a player but just ask that when you provide criticism you do so in a manner that isn’t demanding or have a gentler approach and show at least some sense of empathy, compassion and gratitude of what the game is versus what it isnt.

1 Like

We should get country flags and age here and in the game - would make things easier

If I would not care I would not say a single word…I LOVE THIS GAME
You should be worried if I am silent…

I was only silent because I do need to sleep some time. You have made valid point @Kinokan, and are right that complaints about what heroes are and are not available is non productive to the over all, and instead focusing on the game itself would be more useful.

I would point out that I did not post this in the feedback section as I did not intended it as feedback, it was not intended to cause perblue to change their mind, or change how they focus their time in game development, (though seriously a marry poppins that pops people with her umbrella with an ultimate of “blow away the competition” like she did in the first movie would be freaking hilarious.)

I was just trying to put my random thoughts about how I WOULD have liked a marry poppins character for the game and am slightly saddened that we do not have one.

Yes the Emoji game has been out for longer and that explains the larger amount of heroes. I know this and mention this to my spouse, but it still does not stop the ribbing as I can not stand the bejeweled style games and she can’t stand the hero building style games.

As for one of your complaints you made to perblue regarding resources to gain stars on characters for f2p… Can I point out that I am completely free to play, VIP0 on server 2 and i am only missing Malificent, Elsa and Jack Skellington.

6 heroes are 6 star, 16 are 5 star, 13 are 4 star, 5 are three star, 1 two star and 2 one star heroes.

It is possible to get stars it is just a matter of being dedicated to them. I will agree some are getting a hell of a lot more expensive to obtain such as Malificent, Baymax and Elsa but still doable.

But going back to the original topic, I was not meaning this as a complaint to perblue but just sharing with the community my personal lament as to if we could have chosen the upcoming heroes I would have gone a different rout is all.

1 Like

It’s because most people don’t care for mary poppins, at all.

And that is completely fair. We all have our favorites that we want to be represented in the game. Personally I am excited for the possibility of Hunchback of Notre Dame characters, but realize that due to it’s obscurity the possibilities are slim to none.

I understand the sentiment completely and with the release of Mary Poppins Returns it would’ve been a nice callback to one of the older Disney IPs. As far as the stars for character’s that is awesome that you have so many. I personally find it a bit too big of a resource sink but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Also about the differences in game choice between yoh and your spouse. It’s cool that both of you game and have Disney as a common interest. I have no doubt that the roster will keep growing and perhaps one day they can give the game a go but it’s completely understandable that the roster would leave much to be desired by some.

I truly hope that your favorites get added at some point but would once again be thankful with the characters we do get. :slight_smile:

XD my biggest hope is Edna Mode…but… I have a gut feeling she aint never coming. Oh well also about this not using unknown characters, i disagree. I have never heard of Tron which is the biggest one and most people in game for the longest time apparently didn’t know Tia Dalma was from POTC (I knew it but so many didn’t)

Not trying to start a war just saying that just because a character or movie isnt popular that doesnt mean they will not make it in game. However it has struct me that with the exception of Mickey pretty much all the new characters have a sort of fighting experience. Tron characters, Moana and Maui, Hiro and Baymax, Aladin, Genie, Stitch and so on. Or the characters make the most sense as a character that can fight. Elsa, Shank and etc.

The idea of Mary Poppins (or Edna Mode for that matter) being in a game where they can be attacked or deal damage to others is…well it would certainly change my opinion of there character.

Not saying that they will never come but this is a reasonable reason why they prolly won’t come. But there are exceptions to what I just typed.

looks sternly at Olaf

:upside_down_face: :grin::sunglasses::smile::grinning::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney