Where. Is. Kim possible?!

What that mean.

I like the game

1 Like

Please can we get her already? I know they said that they had trouble finding a look for her being that she has many looks in different shows/movies. Pick a look, make it a vote maybe? Just please. Kim has been so requested. @Polaris

1 Like

Kim Possibleā€¦ why it takes over year to release her?

1 Like

More like why it is taking over a year for PB to decide KPā€™s costume.

Honestly, I donā€™t really believe their excuse. KP usually fights in one outfit, and we all know what it looks like (except people who donā€™t know what KP looks like). So what is the real issue?

4 Likes

Maybe happy players isnā€™t what they aim forā€¦

No idea, she doesnā€™t have 48383 fighting outfits, and PB always goes with classic, so itā€™s only one to choose, she have tons of possibilities for her skill set, and we have Powerline and Yax, so Kim is very easy to add.

If PB just wanted to advertise this way that somebody wanted is coming and keep players, and never had real plans to add her, itā€™s the worse move from any company on the Earth.

1 Like

Sometimes Perblueā€™s explanation doesnā€™t make sense. Like how they donā€™t know how to make Kermitā€™s walkcycle. I wish we could have another Dev Q&A Live chat.

1 Like

Letā€™s REVIVE this topic and put some pressure on them to get it D O N E. Enough with the empty promises. @Polaris

Patch notes tomorrow. So you might never know :man_shrugging:

I donā€™t think she is ever coming to the game guys.

With the entire covid crisis, and the fact that so many people are telling them to stop making new heroes, it is honestly probably putting pressure on them. So stop rushing them, and wait.

who?
And of course, this wonā€™t happen.

we waited for it more than enough :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen a lot of topics telling Perblue to stop making new heroes

Yeah, there are some who asked for this.
Because itā€™s really hard to upgrade new heroes while keeping your teams on a good level.
But the problem isnā€™t the amount of released heroes. There are still TONS of Disney characters that could be added. The problem is the amount of resources given to upgrade them, which is nothing compared to what you actually need.

With this said, Iā€™d gladly invest my resouces in Kim if she comes, even if this means Iā€™ll have less for my teams :grin:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney