Which hero appearance do you like / dislike in game?

Exactly…Especially because Belle is one of my favorites.

Take your favoritism for her and multiply that times 1000 and that is me. Belle is my queen!

TotallyDoesn’tHaveAGiantBatBPosterInHisRoom

TotallyDoesNotHaveThePersonalityOfBelleFromBothVersionsOfTheFilmAndGetsHerOnEveryPrincessQuiz

Ironically, I just took the OhMyDisney quiz to see where I stood. image
( I answered some of the questions as if it was vise versa on the gender specific ones…)

Easier to tell those I didn’t like. In most cases, those are characters who have too many corners, with the exception of Kida, because she is supposed to look that way. So, these are:
-Hook
-Randall
-Kristoff
-Belle
-Rapunzel(Not mentioing Rider, cause this style works better with his head shape)
-Pleakley
-Pooh
Cuold be more, those are the ones I remember.

And some other mentions:
-Simba and Nala. I don’t like their animations, and…where are their whiskers on dialogue arts?
-Ian. He is a bit creepy to me. I thought that Linguini’s expression will suit him better.
-Ralph. Idk, he just doesn’t look like Ralph from the movies to me, mostly the face.
-Jack Skellington. Just not thin enough, that’s it.
-Gaston. Mostly his blue skill animation, his hands change image too quick with no bonus frames or something.

Whose looks do I like? Well, everybody else.

5 Likes

No? I believe she was wearing them when she went to enter herself into the race using Ralph’s medal :thinking:

1 Like

33ef99338f47503fac29c54ce5dbdc60--wreck-it-ralph-disney-fun

I found it! I have just found out that Vanellope wore goggles.
But I prefer Vanellope not wearing goggles

4 Likes

These are like licorice goggles though. They are different…

I’ve grown so accustomed to seeing that particular frame of Belle with Gaston’s face swapped onto it, that seeing the original is a little jarring.

This is what I mean

12 Likes

put that thing

7 Likes

OMG :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder how many people still remember that Mike Wasowski has one eye…

1 Like

I keep forgetting that Jumba has 4…

I dunno about you guys, but I think Honey Lemon looks weird

1 Like

Weird in what way?

Her facial expressions, the missing chemballs on the straps of her purse, her blue skill and how low her chin goes in her victory animation

I think the 2 characters I mainly find slightly weird design wise in the game are Alice and Ian.

Alice I am not sure what happened with, but her expression looks really off for some reason and yeah would be nice if it got adjusted some.

For Ian just give off an aura that are really off in my view, like not an in-character expression.
He for some reason just look evil-ish in my view, so yeah not really ideal for or in-character for Ian.

I think Kingdom Hearts Union X medal got Ian’s aura right a lot more and if PerBlue decide to fix weird expressions like they do for typos, I hope they can make Ian’s expression more like the expression he has in the KHUX medal version :-).

He looks… smug, I think is the word I’m looking for. Which is definitely not what Ian is.

I have a similar issue with Elsa, especially in her victory animation.

I am not sure if I agree on that Ian there is smug or not, but definitely not like how Ian’s personality is.
I mean, while Ian did become braver towards the end I don’t think that expression suit Ian at all, like really unappealing and rather an expression I would expect more so to see on a villain.

Not sure if I have a problem with Elsa’s victory animation in that sense, but I can see what you mean yeah.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney