Who are good teammates for Hiro and Baymax?

Hrio darkwing ian ralph violet and frozon (baymax is not really good sorry)

1 Like

(baymax is not really good sorry)

I’ve read this through reading through forum posts, but I don’t think I know enough about this game yet to understand why. (I started only a few days before Halloween.) Does it have to do with his stats? His skills?

FYI darkwing Ralph and violet aren’t great either.
@Myeong I have never really used them but I will @ someone that has,

@Phal they should know a good amount about them.

3 Likes

How is ralph darkwing and violet not good baymax is not good

Its there stats. Ralph is the worst tank hero atm violet’s shields are not that great. Darkwing isn’t horrible, not great though.

Stats, every hero has decent skills it just depends on how much, damage, health etc is has.

Baumax isn’t that bad with a good team though.

3 Likes

Stats

Ah, so it’s just a case of being an older unit. That makes sense.

3 Likes

Yep, newer heroes have better stats, older heroes have worse stats. If you’d like to see a list of older heroes and newer here’s a great list, The list
Though there are some heroes that have decent stats even if they are old.

3 Likes

If you’d like to see a list of older heroes and newer here’s a great list

Thanks! This’ll be a good reference for the future.

Though there are some heroes that have decent stats even if they are old.

Well, if there’s one thing I’ve learned from playing Fire Emblem Heroes (another mobile gacha game that has fallen victim to powercreep) for so long, it’s that any unit can be good, or at least usable, with proper investment.

1 Like

@Myeong I’d use Amelia, Tron, and Shang with Hiro and Baymax. Amelia helps Hiro stun more and Shang helps keeping your teammates alive. Tron is helpful as well because the more hardy Hiro has, the more damage Hiro can do, and Baymax/Shang combo give tons of hardy.

3 Likes

I unfortunately don’t have Tron yet, but the rest of the team comp sounds good!

1 Like

One question though: Are you at Red rank? The team only works at red

No not yet. My highest rank right now is Purple 0, and most of my heroes, including Hiro and Baymax themselves, aren’t even there yet. I probably should’ve mentioned that in my initial post (Sorry!), but at least I can keep those suggestions in mind for the future.

4 Likes

Do you have any disks?

This is referring to friendship disks, right? Not on either Hiro or Baymax yet. Most of the disks I have unlocked atm are the ones for early game characters (Ralph/Vanellope, Frozone/Mr. Incredible, etc.)

If you’re gonna plan ahead… I suggest getting these disks

• Hiro (Da)
  • Baymax (WA)
  • Shang (Mu)
  • Amelia (Ho)
  • Tron (Fl)
7 Likes

Yeah, what Djaq said is right, that’d be a great team (basically a mix of mine and his lol). Anyway Hiro is a little weak without the Darkwing disk, so I’d get it as soon as possible. Hiro is actually comparable to a newer character (not Cheshire Cat) once he has that disk. Darkwing himself is a great pair for Hiro, so you could use them together while you get to red for the red skills. They both need some protection, so you may want to focus the rest of your team on that.

As for Baymax, it’s been a while since I used him, and using a single shield character like this isn’t exactly the safest thing to do right now. However, Baymax can be powerful, especially his 40% crit damage reduction on purple skill. But I can’t give you specific suggestions for him, Djaq probably knows a lot more about Baymax

3 Likes

Shang :wink:

Shang x Baymax x Tron = SKILL POWER

If Baymax and Shang have their red skills, Shang can apply 2 stacks of hardy to everyone whenever he uses his active. More Hardy = More SP from Tron = Better shields and better damage

4 Likes

Hiro is actually comparable to a newer character (not Cheshire Cat) once he has that disk.

Which character would this be? Bunsen & Beaker?

None in particular. I just meant that he gets to be pretty great, though not as broken as Cheshire Cat

1 Like

Ah that makes sense. Thanks!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney