Who I want to see soon in DHBM

This was 6 months ago. What I put in there were “rumors” or “spoilers”, if you will, that were posted in the Disney Wikia.

I am not oblivious to this fact that Miguel and Gaston were released, but since Gaston was released recently, mildly expect Belle, Beast, and Lumierre to be released in the upcoming Updates.

2 Likes

They also should add Hercules from Hercules

1 Like

Oh yes! They need to.

We have one who agrees with me!

PerBlue will have to pay Disney to be allowed to put in Sora… I don’t want to explain this any further…

1 Like

New language this game like Indonesian, because this game is famous to indonesia.
This is my concepts.

Sorry if bad editing. Lol

Wait how do you know this? Can you send me the link?

First off, please read the whole thread before reviving it…

And second, here’s the link, knock yourself out.

2 Likes

So… Alice, Mad Hatter and Gaston are are in?The others not so much.

I guess we did get villains even if Salazar wasn’t among them

1 Like

Idea! They should add Bolt!
From bolt

1 Like

Mulan and mushu would be amazing to work into things.

Me personally, the Disney Heroes I want are:

Jim Hawkins
Jafar
Ariel
Jasmine
Belle
Snow White.

1 Like

Хотелось бы увидеть мулан

My top picks would be:
Bolt (Using his actual movie magic superpowers is possible. Stuff gets altered when heroes make it to the city. (Buzz makes a comment about how his laser actually isnt just a lightbulb)

Kuzco, Pacha, and Kronk (and possibly Yzma if her poisons work well) from The Emperor’s New Groove.

Mushu: As I see it, It would actually be quite easy to make him into a hero. He has a good background and importance in his story.

Lightning McQueen and Mater. a tow cable could be used to good extent and provide an alternative to Woody.

Syndrome: Zero Point energy would have many uses and the Omnidroid could even be summoned.

Chicken Little. This thread isnt about the plausibility of possible characters, its about characters users want to see. And I want to see chicken little. Soda Pop jetpacks could be interesting. As well as his baseball “skills”.

Tarzan. I see possible problems arising from his choice of clothes, but that would be it in terms of obstacles stopping him from joining.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney