Who Was The Strongest Hero of 2019?

There is nothing as OP as Randall. Period.

As much as Ik that Randall is very OP, Iā€™m surprised that Peter Pan got this few votes, even less than Olaf.

I think a most of people vote to the hero that is OP NOW, but they should vote to the hero that was the biggest OP in time when he was added

Which is Randall.

1 Like

So these votes isnā€™t objective

I think Beast was and is the most OP hero. I always go away when see team with he and he can win team that stronger then he is most then 5 times. He is really unbalanced. Itā€™s impossible to kill him if he use white skill, whatever you do, and he can use white skill infinitely 'cause while he under Rage, he gain his energy back. Heā€™ll kill all team alone anyway

Sounds like you should use energy drain skills then.

Maleficent (Ur), Ursula, Jasmineā€¦

1 Like

The Beast was never OP to me :thinking:

Yes, Beast is incredibly strong, and is almost unstoppable when his white is activated, but that does not mean his is uncounterable. If you can manage to disable him for long enough, his berserk status will expire, then he can be KOā€™d. I think charmers such as Jafar and the Mad Hatter could really help with this. MHā€™s slows help as well. In all honesty, it is very possible for Randall to KO Beast in one hit. If you put energy drainers like what @Champion_David suggested on a team with Randall, then you can keep Beastā€™s white at bay until Randall can land his fatal blow.

1 Like

Itā€™s a problem of this game - it must to be TEAMS that we should control by other teams. Not HEROES that we should control by our teams. One hero shouldnā€™t be so strong that he can fight with full team. He should complement some team. But we have Randall, Beast, and others for the victory over which we must up specific heroes.

1 Like

I am not disagreeing with you, I am just saying that considering the reality of our situation, Randall is a very good counter to the Beast.

Beast can be killed by:

• Before he goes inot Berserk mode
  • (When he already have Berserk) During his roar is 0.5s where he doesnā€™t Berserk buff
  • Long Disables/many disables on your team, best are which you can control, so Jafar and Magica.
1 Like

Beast isnā€™t THAT problematic tbh.

Randall-Yzma disk for being specific. That Disk in normal campaign mode has removed successfully the bersek status of Beast.

2 Likes

Wow, more than 130 votes! Iā€™m so happy that this poll has generated so much discussion! Iā€™ll be writing a retrospective article after the poll closes and the results are in. The article will detail what these characters have done to the competitive meta while further highlighting just how terrible this game is when is comes to roster balance.

3 Likes

This for the record. Normal campaign mode.
@Aurora_Veil

1 Like

With an overwhelming 53% of the votes, Randall wins the poll!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney