Who would you like to see among the characters in this game the most?

I would like to see in this game prince Eric from The little mermaid

1 Like

Probably the cast of Cars

1 Like

Inspector Gadget (the 1999 live-action Disney version of the character with him looking like Matthew Broderick’s portrayal).

4 Likes

Cars won’t come due to size issues

А разве Инспектор Гаджет это Дисней? Никогда не думал, что этот мультсериал Диснеевский. Круто

1 Like

If Sisu, a 12-foot long water dragon, can work in this game, I’d say the Cars could fit somewhere too.

Well, cars won’t come…

What makes you so sure? A lot of people thought we’d never get a Bug’s Life rep. Why’s a Cars rep so hard to believe we’d get?

Actually, come to think of it, you ever notice Cars has gotten the short end of the stick in terms of Disney mobile games?

This is a topic that has been talked to death on the forums. PerBlue has stated before that they have no plans to add Cars characters because they would be too large.

Consider this perspective of the situation:

3 Likes

I’m talking about the live action movie adaption Disney made in 1999. Plus Disney has the rights to make live action Inspector Gadget movies.

I’m waiting on Frollo personally

2 Likes

Alright, alright, since Cars isn’t an option, I guess my next pick would be somebody from Amphibia, since we’ve already got the Owl House.

2 Likes

Inside Out 2, Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, and Amphibia.

I’d like to see roger rabbit or anne boonchuy in the game, my next pick would be Tarzan and then Oswald

1 Like

Unfortunately, Disney’s license with Tarzan is over, because they used the original book made by Edgar to make the movie (or something like that, I don’t really know) and their license with Edgar is over

The Huntsman , seven Dwarves or new toon from Black Cauldron !

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney