Who's afraid (concept remake)

big bad wolf

D5181193-7B3F-4FA8-9428-0EF63A187243

2 star, frontline damage

“By the hair on your chinny-chin-chin, I’ll huff and i’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in”

animations

Entrance:he sneaks in

Victory:he grins evily as he gets out a fork and knife

Defeat:he tries to blow at enemies but he runs out of breath.

Basic attack:big bad punches enemies which deals x damage

skills

White:sheepish clothing

Big bad disguises himself as one of three things

Sheep in basket: has a high chance to charm enemies that get close to the basket but can be destroyed and when it gets destroyed, big bad will scare the attacker for 7 seconds

Bo peep: ends when his energy runs out and attacks by summoning his sons disguised as sheep to damage and stun enemies.

Big bad wolf daddy:slows enemies attack speed by playing a song on his trumpet until his energy runs out

All disguises have a even chance of being chosen for the skill

Green:blown away

Big bad counters a close range attack and blows the enemy who tried to attack him away which deals small knockback

Blue:sneak a meal

At the start of every wave, big bad becomes invisible for 7 seconds which makes him untargetable until the invisibility wears off.

Purple:sneaky plan

after big bad scares a attacking enemy after his sheep in basket disguise from “sheepish clothing” gets destroyed he becomes invisible for 7 seconds and deals fantastic damage while he is invisible

Red:who’s afraid

big bad deals 2x more damage when he is invisible and gains x attack power while he is invisible.

“Blown away” now stuns the enemy who got blown away for 6 seconds and steals x energy from that enemy.

friendships

big bad wolf/randall
Lesson in sneakery
invisibility lasts longer

the time that big bad wolf stays invisible is increased to 11 seconds.

big bad wolf/alice
red-colored hood
disguises are now buffed

the sheep disguise has x more health and gains a shield for x amount

The bo peep disguise now deals fantastic damage to enemies and the stun lasts 3 seconds longer

Wolf daddy disguise now increases allies attack power for x amount of their max health

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney