Who's Next for a hero concept?

I have big news for all of you… I have a new exciting hero concept planned in the works! I have loaded up a couple of awesome heroes coming soon for Concepts by Chamelia. I have narrowed down a couple of options, so you, yes you at home, can decide who is coming up next! I will have this poll closed by Monday. Here are your options and what role they are:

Who’s coming up Next?
  • Flippy Doggenbottom (from Toontown Online) (Damage)
  • Sam Eagle (Muppets) (Support)
  • Duff Killigan (Kim Possible) (Damage)
  • Carl Wheezer (Jimmy Neutron) (Control)

0 voters

I’m excited to see who I do next, have fun and get voting if you have time. With that said, have a nice day!

Maybe make a concept preview PM so you don’t make a topic every time? Or post these polls in your concept collection.

What does “concept preview PM” mean? I’m a bit new to the forums, so a little description would be nice if you please.

Sure! A concept preview PM is a PM you make to show your concepts and get feedback before showing them publicly. You can ask in those what friendships, ect.

What is an example of a concept PM? I have the ideas all laid out for all of them, so it’s going to be lots of work for me.

Here is basically what a concept preview PM is:
You invite some concept makers to your preview PM, then when you finish a concept you post it there, and then you will receive feedback. That ps basically how it works.

Like, if I were to post a concept of Sam Eagle, I would get feedback? I’ll post a practice concept of Sam Eagle in this post, people will look at it and vote, is that how it works?

They will give feedback, like which parts you should remove or add or change, or other stuff. Just invite some concept makers to a PM, post a concept and then you´ll see.

Kinda like this:

A Salute to the Nations: Sam salutes his allies; granting them 150% attack speed for 10 seconds and increasing allies basic damage.

Everything Stinks: Sam lectures at an enemy, silencing them for 13 seconds and deals X damage.

The American Way: Sam flaps his wings, giving two allies with the weakest HP a shield with X HP. Allies can’t be disabled if they are sporting these shields.

How’s that?

As Rino and Spark suggested, this should be done in a PM.

Like in the feedback corner?

Private Message

Morning all! I just want you all to know that today is the LAST DAY to vote for the next hero concept. Come tomorrow, and you can all see who you voted for. If you have any time today, make sure you please vote if you have time. Once again, today is the last day to vote, so please vote today if you have time. Thanks all, and have a nice day!

OK, everyone! The votes have closed, and I have decided the winners! Since we have a tie between Carl and Sam, I will meet the demand and post the hero concept for Carl Wheezer tomorrow, and Sam Eagle for another day. Thanks for voting, and have a nice night!

… Sorry, what?

It’s a poem basically, it’s a pun but it’s like in real life so it’s basically a poem.

That… doesn’t help clear up my confusion any…

That’s not a poem…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney