Why is Kim Possible always in comments of other topics?

Hi guys,

Wondering if a few people could maybe comment and let me know a few things.

1. Why is she like the most requested hero? In every post I read thought the comments of, someone always mentions her. Why is this?

2. Is she the best doesn’t character that is not in game? Like personally I could think of 100 more characters that aren’t in game, that I’d enjoy over her? (Personally I think the tv show just skipped my generation (just?) Pokemon was the big thing when I was watching cartoons. And again, this is just me, so don’t have a go. I didn’t even know she was Disney :sweat_smile:.)

3. I’ve read somewhere on a comment, they know she’s like within the games limits and already animated and skills all worked out, just waiting till she drops etc… How do people know this?

Be please nice in the comments, I am just asking what is all the hype and why do so many people want her in game.

Hope everyone is well and thanks for reading / taking the time to answer.

I’m not sure either but many people want her and she is gonna get put into the game so I guess that’s why everyone is excited!
I myself can’t wait to see her in the game!
Also a website which shows future characters (and it has been pretty accurate) has confirmed her it’s called Wakkatu you can see her skills there hope this answered your question!

3 Likes

We’ve been waiting for her every since Goofy was released. She has been confirmed by this website.

Can’t really blame you, but her skillset is pretty cool and OP

@Polaris has even confirmed that she is coming and is being tested out. Hopefully testing is finished by now and’ll be dropped alongside Jasmine.

2 Likes

Found where @Polaris mentioned her.

2 Likes

Hopefully she will come any time soon. Just wait and see…

3 Likes

Cheers for Answering guys and girls :slight_smile:. I guess everyone is super excited then?!

I might check out that website that was mentioned!

If she is that good and useful, I guess it be great to have her within a roster! (On server 18 so pretty sure, even if she came, we wouldn’t get her :joy:.)

Again, much appreciated people :grin:.

You
While some (me…) are under +4 month frustation.

Keeps waiting

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney