Why PB should start adding Pixar character from movies that aren’t in the game on the Blue Team

Look I don’t get it Whenever new Pixar Characters come in the game that are from others movies that aren’t in the game, The end up on the Red Team or Yellow Team. The only Pixar characters on the Blue Team are the characters from Toy Story, I love Toy Story and all but it’s time to start adding Pixar characters from different movies that aren’t in the game on the Blue Team because on both Red and Yellow, they’re are Pixar characters from different movies; Now it’s time to start adding characters from Pixar on Blue.

Polaris doesn’t add heroes…

Oh? Then who does?

PB. duh :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Well Polaris is the line of communication between us and PB.

Just wondering, why does it matter whether the Pixar characters are added to blue or not?

4 Likes

I’m saying Pixar hero’s that are from different movies that aren’t in the game should be in blue because Out of the all the Pixar characters on each team Toy Story is the only one on the blue team.

Yes, but… why does it matter?

3 Likes

FWIW, blue team still has more Pixar heroes than yellow team.

:man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5::man_facepalming:t5: You’re missing my point

No we understand. Red and Yellow teams have Pixar characters from more than one franchises. Blue only has TS heroes. You want the Blue team to get Pixar characters from other franchises. People are just saying that PB is the one who decided that franchises go in which team.

Excatly what I mean

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney