Why should we wait around?

Surge goes up as your guild goes up. Not PB fault. Maybe just more waves, but it stick with perks.

In my guild Surge could be completed by less than 10 players if we tried. Difficulty scaling is effective to a point and is necessary but waves are needed very badly.

And the whole not PB fault is 100% incorrect. They sell us power now they have to give us something to do with that power - Please be real.

1 Like

Not a single reply from Perblue.

Maybe because @Polaris isnā€™t in the office for a LONG time. He announced that the Monday. So yeah not responding for a while.

In January 24 we MAYBE see some answers.

1 Like

Well I know why Iā€™m sticking around

• Not one thing I actually cared about in this game has ever gotten any worse

• The frequent updates bring in many new characters, and Iā€™m always excited to see how theyā€™ll make a moveset for new characters. The creativity on some of them is top-notch

• The friendships are always bringing in fun little stories and interactions, and since Iā€™m always a few levels behind the cap, thereā€™s always more of them to look forward to

• There are lots of entertaining modes (my favourite at the minute is Invasion) so thereā€™s always something to do

Despite all the fear-mongering Iā€™ve seen no evidence this game is actually struggling. I suspect the complainers may just be a vocal minority, but every time I see topics like this I get a little afraid that my opinions are not exactly unanimous.

If this game DID end and became no longer playable Iā€™d probably just quit app games in general because I wouldnā€™t want to get attached again to something that someday might blink out of existence.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney