Why this game is BROKEN beyond belief

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I gets SO MUCH worse than that at the later stages. And is almost guaranteed to continue getting worse as more ranks are released.
I say this completely genuinely, if it is bothering you now the best thing you can do is delete the game and walk away.

4 Likes

To give you some idea what I’m talking about:

Your 820 stamina packs is just under 50,000 stamina. At ranks around R17 if you’re lucky that might be just about enough to get you 1 additional rank. That’s assuming you haven’t used a double drop item (you don’t mention one in your post so I assume you haven’t). It’s not uncommon for a single badge at the higher ranks to require more than 20,000 stamina.

2 Likes

I just might delete the game and quit. Thank you! This is just a money grab unfortunately. PB is all about the Benjamins and doesn’t care about anything else. If these characters weren’t licensed from Disney, this game would earn nothing.

3 Likes

Honestly not much actual game here. We just run around and collect stuff.

So at R7 I already have multiple badges costing more than 10.5k and that’s with partially gathered bits. When does it get even way worse? And how are you guys at higher ranks able to keep up with this or get new heroes at all?

3 Likes

We aren’t. There was a post recently by one of the biggest spenders in the game. He has quit because he got fed up that even he wasn’t able to keep up with the rate of spending.
I worked out that one badge that I needed required just over 40,000 stamina when I factored in the bits that I already had.

It’s ridiculous and is only heading in one direction.

3 Likes

I saw that thread, stopped me from spending completely besides that one daily diamond deal. Thanks for the input, looks like I got at most few months left of playtime before costs become totally unsustainable for me.

Yes and now they don’t even release heroes that are classic or highly requested anymore.

3 Likes

basically you have to ditch every hero outside your top 10 or so and work exclusively on them

nope :disappointed:

6 Likes

I dont. Everytime a new rank comes, I try my best to bring my Nick to it (with no latest badge). And that’s all I can do because things are so expensive

But no, there is nothing wrong with the game - said Perblue

1 Like

Just for reference, do we know how much this top person spend monthly and yet this person still cannnot keep up?

We don’t keep up , used to have 44 characters at max level skill gear … each update reduces it as its impossible to keep up ( and I spend a bit and have a good guild that buy the guild prizes too) game needs to either get massively more generous with gold and bits , stop increasing level and gear cap every month , or have a massive rework of nodes so grinding is more efficient ( have more than one useful bit on a node more)… ideally all 3 … probably non will happen as the new content rush is clearly to sate the really big spenders

2 Likes

Unfortunately this last post is exactly right.

Nothing will be done to reverse the problem. Quite the opposite in fact. More new characters will be released at a rapid pace. Each one will be more powerful than the last and become essential for all PvP modes. The ranks and level caps will continue to increase every few weeks and the amount of stamina and gold required to achieve each new milestone will be higher than the last. Meanwhile, the means to acquire all the resources needed will fail to increase at anywhere near the same rate and therefore the only viable method to keep even remotely up to date will be to spend stupid amounts of real world money. This fact is made even sadder by the fact that people will be encouraged to spend on a game which is becoming less and less enjoyable to play, almost by the day.

4 Likes

PerBlue needs to calculate average costs of character raising from W to Max Rank and give adequate resources throughout the 4 weeks.
That evens out the need for stamina, badge crates, tokens and other stuff helps to be closer to have more characters ready to work.

IF THAT IS NOT DONE, the eternal backdrop will be still there. Same goes for Disk Power and Mod Power. It will be a spiral going further and further.

The freely given stuff should just about cover the demand (new characters, raising characters up a rank), additional free stuff should be able to give a little advantage for the future.

And deals should be diminished to the Tier Servers 21-24 provide. Or let them stay as is, just improve the overall mechanics for badges and stamina quickly.

1 Like

Unfortunately PerBlue doesn’t do anything like what you say they would need to do.
I tend to think that when a person (or in this case, a company) keeps doing the same thing over and over again for nearly 3 years then they are probably going to keep doing it. When that person/company has been told daily by the people affected by their decisions that their actions are hurting them and the person/company ignores these grievances and continues, it’s reasonable to assume that they will continue to make decisions based solely on their own interests and not those of other people.

5 Likes

I suppose it would be less of a problem if there was any value in characters bellow max level … sadly it’s max level/ gear/skills/etc or worthless

1 Like

Of course I know, they won´t change. Would be very surprised if they did heard them as it´s the only solution to ensure the longevity of the game right now.

Which is too ridiculous for words as one needs at least 15 to form coli/war defense. :expressionless:

I feel so sorry for y’all… I have 33 heroes in good fighting shape and for me at least 30 is needed to have a wide range of counters as not to be overrun by powercreep. Just the thought that I’d have to ditch 2/3 of that and fight with a couple of PB’s greed survivors is insane. :money_mouth_face:

Yes, that’s what’s needed to help retain older players. But since veterans may quit for reasons besides stamina, that backdrop would still be there. The other thing that’s missing is how to help newer players join the endgame faster because it’s even harder for them with each cap raise. It’s pretty easy until you reach orange and then the progress just stops.

1 Like

You start dropping behind at Purple or Purple+1. You can´t keep all characters above P1 early.

1 Like

I am level 75 and i am atruggling to level characters past P1, as P2 is when the 50 bits badges starts to appear. I cant imagine what you guys at level 90++ went through.

Nothing will change unless everyone stop spending for like a month. When revenue’s actually impacted, that’s when they will actually try to listen and make changes. But of course that will never happen…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney