Will all the stamina from the Premium stamina purchase are gone after 24 hours after buying it?

I just buy the Premium Stamina deal with 1188 diamonds an hour ago. But it sets a 24 hours timing that, after 24 hours I can’t use it! Will it be vanished after 24 hours, or just the 10% bonus stamina will gone? I don’t want to use it now. Just wanna save these stamina for stamina spending contest or double normal drop event. Will it stay there after 24 hours, or my 1188 diamonds will be wasted along with those stamina after 24 hours @Polaris

You could use the Stamina Bundles now to save up the bonus, but you will NOT need to spend the stamina. Stamina in your bank will NOT get decreased after the timer runs out. Polaris has confirmed this in my post about this a while ago

And I tried it, and can confirm that it is true

And if you don’t use it now, you will lose the bonus only

@Sir_Adnan it is only the bonus which has a timer on it.

If you use 1 of the items within 24 hours, you will get 66 stamina.
If you use 1 item at any time after 24 hours, you will get 60 stamina.

Thanks all :slight_smile:

Hi how about premium stamina did not go to a normal stamina after 24 hours? Should it be the case as I lost all my premium stamina

Premium stamina is just normal stamina (60) with the extra 10%. So when you lose the bonus after 24 hours, premium stamina becomes normal stamina.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney