Will Mulan come before the movie?

I think Mulan has been a frequently requested/ “why isn’t she in the game already?” hero, but always assumed PerBlue was holding out until the 2020 movie came out to release her.

Was just hoping she’d come out in the game BEFORE the movie release to, you know, build hype around the movie and get new players interested in the game through app store spotlights, etc. In the past, big Disney/Pixar releases over the past 2 years have come with new heroes being added. But i recall very clearly that Lion King heroes (Simba/Nala) got added slowly 2-4 weeks AFTER the movie premiered while Rafiki and Timon/Pumbaa were before/during movie premiere time. I think for Toy Story 4 we had 1 hero before the movie premiered (Duke) and another couple after a couple weeks (Duck/Bun, Bo Peep). Add Jafar and Jasmine from aladdin to that “3 months later” list.

I know it has to deal with mobile sets and testing and approval from disney and that there’s another new hero currently hiding in the wings, just hoping that Mulan gets handled correctly and is released close to the movie premiere this year (March 27, 2020).Thank you PB for all the hard work and development, i just want my favorite disney animated movie as a child, my bby girl Mulan to come home to DHBM :slight_smile: :kissing_heart:

It seems really likely. Since Lion King came for their live action movie, so can Mulan. Also she was hinted in the Live Chat.

The only question is if they will be finished in time for them to be released

Well. Spoilers China from Mulan could be a new zone to explore in the city storyline.

I will love to have Milan as my heroe

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney