Winter Weather Trial

• Server 1

• Server 14

Helppppp. Why are all servers have different enemies? Server 14 is really hard. It’s been slow at the beginning + slowed by King Louie. How can I win stage 10? Why other servers have different enemies? And it’s looks easier? It’s not fair :cry:

Is anyone from server 14? What characters did you use to win stage 10? :thinking::disappointed:

I’m not from server 14, but you can just use Reflect to kill Louie, as he has his Animal disk.

Shego(Kr) works for damage and attack speed for Yellow heroes.

1 Like

Shank. If her elbow touches the enemy, they’re sentenced. Also Randall for invincibility cleaning(Tron would be more useful), Joy for reality buffs, Dash for some evasion and Kristoff to boost SP and armor.
Couldn’t 3* it though, cause Shank is the only survivor :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I used Bolt, Russell, Zeus, Raya and Fred

1 Like

What does this trail do

1 Like

Now double Freeze. What the…?

&

Angel (BUG)

Please. Why am I given the weird + difficult? Hmm indeed I can’t get the border (mickey ears) :slight_smile:
@Loutre

So… she died randomly when the round ended, or appears alive but is actually KOed?

1 Like

S21 has Zeus, Slinky, Disgust, Ron, and Fairy Godmother. Yah, Stage 10 was TOO hard for me. The last two were hard, but doable.

1 Like

What lineup did you use for stage 7 and up? I’m having no luck whatsoever (server 21)

3 Likes

She died when the round ended. idk why

What the… How to counter them? :thinking:

I liked the Hercules one better. I can deal with the freeze clouds and the loss of true damage, but the loss of fantastic damage makes this trial an unbearable pain in the rear end.

2 Likes

I’m having trouble 3-starring (or even just beating) level 10 most days, but so far I can always 3-star level 8, and the only worthwhile reward I’m missing when I do so is the guaranteed cosmetic crate. I can’t say my opinion is set in stone after just a few days on this trial, but it feels to me like the balance is about right: it’s a challenge to complete the highest levels, but generally not impossible, and when it does prove too difficult, I don’t lose much by dropping down to a level I can beat.

One complaint I have is the choice of border for the bonus when first 3-starring level 10. Given how iconic Mickey Mouse is, it seems a bit unfair to restrict this border only to those who can complete a fairly difficult task. I think it would’ve been better if a new border had been created for people to use as a way to brag about their accomplishment.

1 Like

Tron, Zeus, Russell, dash and jim helped me so far three star.

You might have to retry a couple of times as it depends on dash if his evasion will help him avoid freeze.

2 Likes

Anyone else finding that although the rules say the freezing cloud affects both teams, the enemy team is not affected? Proving a real hassle.

3 Likes

Enemies are immune to disables, the rules say.

4 Likes

Jesus Christ… they might as well be invincible, and have full energy bars at the start!

3 Likes

Well, they ARE invincible on level 10.

4 Likes

I am able to finish 10 every day with a maxed out team but don’t ask me how… I have to restart the battle over and over again until eventually I get lucky enough to 3 star it.

I feel bad for everyone that isn’t able to get it. The new trails are obviously for people that spend a lot of money and have a lot of resources to level specific characters. Merry Christmas everyone lol!

3 Likes

How do I beat level 5 ?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney