Wish crates to expensive

These wish crstes are so extortionate and i got nothing good out of them on any account. Plus 86.99 for a deal. Pricing most prople out of them!!! @Polaris still not listening to the community?

3 Likes

It’s 99eur here…one 10x crate plus the 8k dias(equals a 3/4 crate) This is horrible. Chance will go up with more tries for sure.Maybe …just maybe you have the luck…10k dias equals around 50 eur. How many tries will you need(how much dias will you throw)? No this smells like pure gambling…

4 Likes

10k diamonds for 1 buy 10 or $100 for 1 buy 10 yikes

3 Likes

what a joke.

3 Likes

Its the worst kind of gamble using the most expensive currency in the game. I used 4k Gems and got a couple purple badges and some nitro XP. What kind of scam is this? I guess when you play under house rules, you lose. Yeah some people got lucky… For some of us who aren’t lucky, this is a total ripoff.

3 Likes

I agree unfortunately. 1,000 diamonds per roll? With no guarantee of the hero’s chips being dropped! And there’s no discount for the buy 10, it’s still 10,000 diamonds. It actually costs notably less to buy out the hero chip crate where you’re at least guaranteed hero chips, even if not necessarily the ones you want. With the chances at 1 in 10 for a chip drop for the older heros, not a great situation for spending 10k diamonds to get chips for a hero falling down the power creep.

I like the concept, but the cost for the results is not worth it to me. Only once have I ever had 10k diamonds lying around… and I do daily deals and am in challenger leagues in both coli and arena. For the ftp players, it’s useless. Once again this only benefits the whales…

3 Likes

Agreed! That is just ludicrous! There should be an easy way for us free users to get Wish Crates!

1 Like

The deals have always been ridiculous, I used to get mad but then I realised the game is designed for us to never catch up, don’t waste your money and enjoy leveling up hero’s little by little with patience.

Hey are we owned by Epic Games now?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney