Wish crates

I got the Wish Crate immediately at level 165

There are a few different ways to unlock the Wish Crate. You just have to have one of these:

• Team Level 30
  • If you’ve opened 100 Diamond Crates
  • VIP 5
3 Likes

My Team Level 109 alt got no Wish Crates. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t see them on the Crate Screen?

If you don’t, send a screenshot here or in 2.8 update issues

Yeah, none opened. I guess if you go away from the tutorial mid-way it gives you nothing? Because I believe that happened.
Or the requirements are different.

Also, the Crates suck.

1 Like

You get the free 10x roll when you finish the tutorial. If you open the wish crate screen again, it should resume where you left off.

Yet I did not and it shows just diamonds. Well, I can try with support I guess.

Anyway, my main got this. Definitely not worth 10k diamonds if I used them, so not buying the Wish Crates ever.

2 Likes

And how it is late-game? :confused:

I kinda feel like there is a typo and that Team Level is factually 130. Because of Red Skill Chips.

Nope, Im TL 86 and got the free wish crates

Interesting. I really need to write support. @Polaris could you look once I write from alt?

Well, that account is also VIP 5, one of the other requirmenets (sorry i didnt mention this earlier)
Ill check my alt account, who is not VIP level 5, and see if I get them

All my non-VIP 5 alts got them. But they are above TL 130.

Open the hero chooser screen. Does the tutorial pick up again if you open that screen?

On my Server 2 and 22 alts, I managed to open the crates without them being VIP 5 or lvl 130+, but I think I opened atleast 100 diamond crates on those accounts :thinking:

As in reset button?

EDIT: If so, it´s not working.

EDIT: I will send a support message, if you can look at it. EDIT v.2: Sent.

EDIT v.3: There was a funny delay, but got it at the end. Thanks @Polaris!

1 Like

Anyway, back to the wish crate discussion. I believe the ideal price would be the same as is current for Diamond Crates (around 300, max 350 diamonds/1). 1000 is too much.

With that said Diamond Crates should be discounted to roughly what bundles give (56 per one) and the bundles should be deleted. Diamond Crates discount option as event should be deleted as well, there are many that could be better.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney