Would...You...Rather...Disney/Marvel/Star Wars Edition

Hmm… :thinking:

Who wants another one (Give a heart if you do)

7 Likes

One every day would be nice! :+1::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Free good reply
/s

1 Like

Okay (Thumbs Up :+1:)

Do You Like This?
  • Yes
  • No
  • I don’t care

0 voters

There is also this Thread if you’d like to answer some of these as well.

I’d rather not revive that thread though.

2 Likes

To be fair, I’d forgotten about that topic (but the blue things in polls show I did vote)!

But anyway, this topic is a very nice sequel!

1 Like

I picked fly cuz…Come’n flying around is fun.

2 Likes

I picked fly also, I know it’s probably a bit cliche but when you have a fear of heights like I do, you dream of being able to conquer your fear and let the air fly through your hair and soar like you’re part of a flock. As free as a bird. :sunglasses:

Flying all day. I can’t swim anyway, lol.

1 Like

:eyes:???

1 Like

I picked swim it would be fun

1 Like

Would You Rather

• Have a Hook for a hand like Captain Hook
  • Have Dumbo’s giant ears

0 voters

Very difficult decision. Both wouldn’t look great. But I guess you can come up with interesting outfits for the hook. Ears… No way!

2 Likes

But could you fly with the ears?

1 Like

There will be ONE question everyday

4 Likes

I rely too much on my hands for doing stuff (especially with how much I use technology) to want to swap one of them for a hook.

1 Like

Indeed!! Hands are way to important to me. And I suppose there is a way to live with big ears

3 Likes

Not to mention you may accidentally mistake beer for water, and begin to see some pink bubble bois.

1 Like

… What does that have to do with either having a hook or having Dumbo ears?

1 Like

Dumbo… He was super sad because of his ears, so Timothy told him to get a drink of water, the circus ringmasters were celebrating the success of Dumbo with a bottle of champagne. When the Ringmaster left, they threw the bottle out of the tent they were in (Which landed into Dumbo’s water right before he drank) Causing him to get drunk and start hallucinating pink elephants.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney