Would...You...Rather...Disney/Marvel/Star Wars Edition

There is a huge difference

3 Likes

Not really.

They have a lot of similarities. Disney World is bigger though and I go there more often. It just depends on the kind of stuff you want to do and other factors when it comes to choosing between the 2 for a vacation. For example, Avengers Campus is going to be at Disneyland in California, but not Disney World. There are so many others though.

I actually think making this comparison is unfair.

:eyes:
Keep in mind, I haven’t been to one of the parks in years lol.

I mean it depends on what you mean by modern. Both have had lots of changes made in the last decade or so. Some things have even been added to both parks. Like Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge.

Disney world, because I live in North Carolina and it’s closer to Florida than california.

Would You Rather

• Visit Star Wars Galaxy Edge
  • Visit Toy Story Land

0 voters

Here are Pictures

I don’t think it is fair to choose based off of those pictures alone
Rides are as so:

TSL

• Slinky Dog Dash
  • Alien Remix (?) Something like that
  • Toy Story Mania

SWGE

• Smuggler’s Run
  • RotR

They are both relatively immersive, but I have not been to either yet.

2 Likes

I couldn’t fit it all there

I get that.

Problem solved: Go to both since they are both in Hollywood Studios DW

8 Likes

That was what I thought lol :sweat_smile: :joy:

Why’d I misread that as Hollywood Studios Darkwing (as in Darkwing Duck)??? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I agree. I went there recently and both are awesome and EXTREMELY different immersive experiences. I would go Star Wars because I enjoyed it more BUT both are cool and I want to go back to be able to spend more time in those areas to just explore and stuff.

I get comparing things that are similar to each other, but this is not ok. @KingJango I suggest coming up with stuff that is better to compare, or stuff that relates to each other. Star Wars is not Toy Story.

7 Likes

The Zurg/Vader joke is as close as you get.

4 Likes

I see now @Imagineer_V

What would like to see more of? Keep it the Same?

In my opinion, I would like to see less parks stuff
 Because I think people might be more familiar with the movies but that is just me

12 Likes

I went to both of these in October for my vacation

Would You Rather

• Visit Tokyo Disney
  • Visit Disneyland Paris

0 voters

@KingJango
:grimacing:

16 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney