Team: Blue
Position: Front-line

Upgraded stats:
More health
More reality
More armor

Entrance: Appears shaking his hands saying “I’m going to wreck it!”

Defeat: Falls to the floor

Win: Spreads his hands in victory. A beam of light shines behind of him.

“I’m bad, and that’s good! I will never be good and that’s not bad! There’s no-one I’d rather be…than me.”

White skill: Wreck-it
Ralph will smash the ground. This does 150 (level 1) damage. This will also stun the enemy. The stun had a chance to fail on anyone higher than X.

Green skill: Loud shout
Ralph will shout doing 100 (level 1) damage. This will also scare the opposing team. When scared, moves will always crit.

Blue skill: The Grand Slam
Ralph will smash one enemy doing 1500 (level 1) damage. This will also stun for 4 seconds. This won’t work on anyone higher than X.

Purple skill: Big Duty
When Ralph reaches below 10% health, he instantly gains 7500 health.

Friendships:
Ralph and Vanellope
Piece of cake
Ralph’s “Grand slam” stun will last 5 more seconds.

1 Like

This ralph honestly looks weaker then the one already ingame. Blue skill 7 second stun is better than a 4 second stun. I’d also rather have a silence from his green since it’s much more disruptive. Finislly the purple, I much prefer healing over 10 seconds because it has a larger threshold.

2 Likes

I’ve been told not to edit it, but to acknowledge the advice. But I’m not going to edit it.

Ralph doesn’t need a fix

1 Like

Hm. Maybe. I always see people complaining about him.

People complain about a lot of things. Sometimes it is for good reason and sometimes it is because they can’t be bothered trying to do something for themselves.
I think Ralph is great, wouldn’t change him.

If I were going to buff ralph, I’d simply double the duration of his white and green skills.

I just wanted to upgrade them so that they have a chance to stand against Duke Caboom and Goofy and Bo Peep and Ducky and Bunny. The new characters with their really OP moves.

I don’t disagree at all. The new characters generally are way too powerful. I still think Ralph is actually pretty good as a tank, and in my opinion the best counter to Scar.

Let’s be honest…
But he gonna be in same deck with new heroes?
No. And he still fall each update, just because PB can’t balance heroes and give POWER CREEP new meaning.
Ralph need refresh. (not this given, but something else)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney