:star::star:
“It’s gonna be almost dead!”
Team: Blue
Role: Damage
Victory: raises his sword and puts his tumb up
Defeat: Drops his sword in frustration
Attack: hits the enemy’s with his sword

Skills
(White) Foo-Nado!: Yang spins around with his sword like a turnado all over nearby enemy’s dealing with X damage.
(Green) Power fist: Yang’s fist gets enormous and sets out a Big punch to the 3 closest enemies dealing with X damage.
(Blue) Yang-A-Ring: Yang sets out a boomerang going all over the 3 furthest enemies for X seconds dealing with X damages.
(Purple) Karate rabbit: Each time yang gets damage, he becomes unstoppable for X seconds and gains X Hp
(Red) Take That: Whenever yang is using the “Yang-A-Ring” to Damage enemies, he will throw a certain one which can stun a certain enemy for X seconds.
Each time Yang uses “Foo Nado”, Yang will mostly go for the enemy that defeats one of his allies.

Friends Yang and Mulan
Allies (Moana Ian and Goliath)
(Disk):star::star: Strong sword: Yang’s sword would cause more damage

Friends: Yang and Finnick
Allies (Dash Buzz and Violet)
(Disk) :star::star:Kung fu champion: Yang will be invincible at the beginning of battle

What kind of damage do your White, Green, and Blue skills do (Normal, Fantastic, TRUE)?

All over which enemies? All enemies? Nearby enemies? Be specific.

A big punch to which enemies? Specify a target.

Time values are usually indicated with set values, not variables. And again, which enemies are being hit with this skill?

What do you mean by “Yang gets damage” and “he becomes unstoppable”? Do you mean “Yang damages an enemy” and “he becomes invincible”? If so, that is an OP combination given how Yang is always damaging enemies. By “gains X HP”, do you mean healing for that amount of HP or gaining Max HP? And again, time values are set numbers, not variables.

Neither of these effects make much sense with how they’re worded. Also, you’re missing the 3 stat boosts that Red Skills give.

How much more damage? Be specific. Also, you’re missing stat boosts.

How long does the invincibility last? And you’re missing stat boosts again.

READ IMAGINEER’S GUIDE ALL THE WAY THROUGH BEFORE MAKING ANOTHER CONCEPT, PLEASE:
A Guide to Making Character Concepts

12 Likes

I mean like the beast how he gets crazy when he’s about to die

So you mean “Berserk”?

Excatly what I mean

I ONLY DO MY CONCEPTS MY WAY AND I LOVE IT

That is not why I asked you to read her guide. I asked you to do so so you can improve on your concepts as a whole.

2 Likes

Well I only look at the game at each hero’s skills so so can come up with ideas

Bu if you read completely imagineer’s guide you will improve a lot

7 Likes

That eyeroll is not needed, seriously, the guide is super helpful and would help you improve your concepts. Because they aren’t very good atm…

6 Likes

Well did you do one because if you did let me look

Yes, you can see them here

2 Likes

I see what I’m missing

I can fix my friendship tomorrow after my class because I notice a couple of things I needed

But I’m not the best concept maker, if you’re gonna base in someone’s concepts, base them in imagineer’s, slinky’s, minnie’s or Scarlet’s, etc.

3 Likes

Bet Imma see what they did

I strongly encourage you to listen to the advice you have been given.

Yeah of course and I’m gonna take a look at your examples

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney