Yellow Invasion damage dealers (S19)

You need to make sure that you are triggering Nick’s skill just before the mama boss calls the minions into the fight (literally at the moment she starts coming back up after slamming her foot down). By doing that Nick’s lemmings will hit all the minions as soon as they appear which should take them out and do enough damage to refill his bar instantly, allowing him to do it every time they are called in.

Also, have you got Barbossa’s Stitch disc equipped? If this is powerful enough it can slow the mama boss down so much that she isn’t able to call nearly as many minions in.

1 Like

For damage dealing, you can try Robin Hood instead of Mike, if he’s on your server. He can deal millions of damage on single targets with very few powerups. Even if there are mobs you can’t eliminate, so Robin can’t target the boss, you can just spam his “Alms for the poor”, and the boss will be taken down quickly. This works particularly well with Barbossa in your team too, as he can boost Robin’s damage even more thanks to the study.

1 Like

Nope, no Robin on S19, but I’ll keep a lookout for when he drops.
I’ve gone back and tweaked Nick further: I’ve neglected him for awhile and he’s just too weak without the invasion bonuses to clear the creeps in the beginning but some levelling and bonuses are beginning to show. Need some other form of CC though: once I mis-time a wave I’ll be in trouble.
Barb hasn’t gotten his stitch disc yet but yeah I keep hearing about it. I’ll start on it ASAP.
Thanks guys!

Work on Nick and you won’t be disappointed, @MhMacLeod. Even after I invest in Beast, his damage is still second to Nick :slight_smile:

The thing is, you need to keep Nick alive. Because when he is K.Oed, he will lose his lemmings and you will have to start all over again

1 Like

Just curious though: is the mama bot different in each type of invasion? I could swear the rest don’t call in nearly as many reinforcements as this one…oftentimes it seems like it only attacks once before calling in the next wave, unlike elsewhere where they can blast my poor tank up to 4 times.

As I know, if you defeat all her minions the minute they show up and keep attacking boss mama, she won’t have time to attack your tank/team

But then again, because I always slow her down with Barbossa then may be it’s not entirely true

And one more thing, if you have Beast in your server, you could consider using him for Mama boss fights. Keep activating his white skill all the time and she will just attack him, only him and because he can’t be K.O-ed, your whole team will survive. I haven’t used a single revive in Boss fights as of now :slight_smile: sadly, the same thing can’t be said in breaker fights…

1 Like

So invasion is back again, and here’s what I’ve learned this time around:

1. Built up even modestly; Barbossa and Miguel make an awesome team: Barb laying on Study while Miguel keeps chipping away at armor. Both slow as well although it’s too bad the latter only slows movement speed.

2. The boss for Yellow keeps throwing out minions every 1-2 blasts because (I’m guessing here) there’s likely a clause that says that if the boss hits certain percentages of health it prioritizes minion summons immediately. That would make sense since you’re slowing it down to the point that it’s hp goes down much faster than it can react with basic attacks. As a result, I’m still getting swamped with minions on yellow :joy:

3. I still need a good Normal damage aoe dealer to clear minions and capitalize on Barb-Miguel…sadly Finnick doesn’t seem to cut it. I wonder who else I can tap…

Uhm… Beast?

Sadly, not on my server…

You could try Moana or Jack Sparrow. Moana is not great but she is good, and can survive on her own, given that her white skill always actives (which is not hard)

I don’t use Jack Sparrow… ever. But people say he is good, so that must be true to some extend. The only problem is that, he is front line so Mama boss will always attack him. And he is easy to take down, so if you use him, please make sure to keep him alive

1 Like

Thanks! Tried Moana previously but she was weak… Then again I probably hadn’t built her up enough. I know she’s a beast in the right circumstances.

I hear Jack Sparreehh is good too: he’s still very undeveloped being very new in our server so will drop him for now… Moana seems a safer bet.

Jack with Barbossa disk can survive for quite long against the boss, assuming that you also use Miguel to heal him and Barbossa.

3 Likes

She was a beast. But sadly got out-classed :frowning_face: now she is nothing compared to new heroes :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Oh yes it was thru yellow Invasion that I saw for myself how fast he heals. Gave him a BD mod as a medal just for how good he was at his job! :joy:

This team took me to tier 27! That’s a personal best!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney