Yellow Rank and Codebase Feedback!

This is called combo, and it’s easy to counter… just upgrade the right heroes.
And many other heroes have their badges activated immediately… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Is there a complete list of battle badges for those of us who don’t have Yellow yet?

2 Likes

They already combo quite well without the badges. That line is already obvious as it is, no need to further boost the synergy with badges. It would be beneficial to the game if such toons could combo with other toons, not just the ridiculously obvious ones.

Not that many to be honest, most will activate within a few seconds, not instantly. That makes alot of difference. But yes, there are other toons that can activate instantly depending on the line composition, just not as ridiculously op as that line.

1 Like

Well over half of the heroes…

And they’re even easier to counter.

???
Yes, let’s give everyone 100 skill power and 100 HP for the expensive badges :woman_facepalming:t2:

Or… you don’t know them… eh.
If you can’t defeat them, it’s on you.

3 Likes

I never said that. I was refering to the synergy they already have, so you are just putting things out of context. As I clearly said, I am of the opinion that it would be better for them to synergize with other toons since they already have plenty of synergy. I like when people get creative and come up with new compositions, not just slight variations of the same ones. It’s fine for you to disagree buddy, maybe you just feel more comfortable building lines that way. That’s alright

Lol, worry not, I can defeat that line using bunsen/syndrome and reflect :wink:
But most of the other players in the game are not as fortunate to “just upgrade the right toons”. That is only easy as you say with money.

Literally. Whole. Game… is about that.

And good you just said that the team isn’t ridiculous…

Also @Polaris, one way to create a whole bunch of new combinations would be to allow badges to apply debuffs such as fatigue, slow, blind, study and scare. Even if they are applied just once per wave, that would seriously increase the synergy landscape, specially fatigue.

For example, imagine that Donald’s badge is able to apply a 7 second study. Since 12 basic attacks spans at most 5 seconds, that would imply a fairly quick study at the beginning of battle, which means we would be seeing Donald much more.

When attacking in war this combo will basically kill 96% of defensive lines. It was always high but now it will destroy all but Bunson lines.

If you can scratch the hardest of 3 war lines every war with that line it makes the other two fairly easy.

1 Like

And that’s why I said it is ridiculously op.

As someone yet to reach Yellow Rank at the moment, I’d like to be able to see what kind of Battle Badges would be available for every character prior to reaching that rank. That way I can see what the Badges do and who I could promote ahead of others.

Same logic as to why we can see what the Red Skill for ever hero is despite not having them up to the Rank needed to unlock it; its there to view and read over at the player’s leisure.

Right now I have no idea what anyone’s Battle Badges do, so why promote a character all the way up only to see their Battle Badge is something lackluster all together? It’d just waste resources in my opinion.

Also I agree… why does the Battle Badge for Fear grant Normal Crit and Joy grant Basic Damage?

Joy’s “basic attack” only gives her like 10 Energy, and BD doesn’t effect any of her skills.

And Fear only does Fantastic damage, if it was Fantastic Crit fine but like… as it is, I see those “perks” as being a waste cuz they don’t do anything in combat, and I’d have already put in so many resources to get them that high too.

You can find that information under “Items” in the hero’s page.

Fantastic crit would be absolutely useless on Fear because he has none to begin with. Normal crit at least gives him 25% chance to super crit on basic attacks (and 100% to crit). However, I do agree there might be better options out there, like hardy, invincibility or even attack speed (if it were at least 10 seconds).

… and does he basic attacks?

1 Like

You can’t find that information in servers 14 and under

I wonder how Fear can super crit with a basic attack that can’t deal damage…

2 Likes

Let us hire a merc. That will really make this more fun.
If we can hire a merc. Please.
Also, listing all the toons that can be more effective against the weakness would most helpful.

1 Like

Actually you can’t, I can’t see any Battle Badge tab or anything under Items, only normal Badges and Mods.

You can only see the Battle Badge tab once you have gotten to Yellow I think, so yeah probably why you can’t see it.

2 Likes

I think you mean the server

Ah, that might be the case, but like I meant the Battle Badge section there in the menu that their screenshot is from.

I couldn’t see the battle Badges before I promoted 1 of my characters to Yellow so.

1 Like

@Kira exactly my point, they should be viewable regardless of your current rank.

Otherwise what if I invest in someone and their Battle Badge is just bad?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney