You’ll See Her If you have Faith

Fairy Godmother

“Nonsense, child. If you’d lost all your faith, I couldn’t be here. And here I am!”

Fairy Godmother is a back-line support hero

Trial Team: Yellow

Stars: :star::star:

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Fairy Godmother shimmers into the battlefield and takes out her want out of nowhere

Like this:

Victory: Fairy Godmother puts her hand on her chest and chuckles

K.O.: Fairy Godmother slumps down, frowning

Basic Attack: Fairy Godmother conjures up a ball of magic and throws it at an enemy, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

White Skill: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
Fairy Godmother waves her wand, healing all allies X HP per second and grants them 100% attack speed all for 8 seconds

Green Skill: On the Vine
Fairy Godmother turns the enemy with the most basic damage into a pumpkin, stunning and cursing them for 6 seconds, dealing X damage

Stun and Curse may fail against enemies above level X

Blue Skill: Have Faith
At the beginning of every battle, Fairy Godmother applies “Faith” to all allies. When allies are under the effect of “Faith”, they gain X skill power whenever they perform a basic attack

Allies lose “Faith” when they fall below 50% HP

Purple Skill: Bestow a Spell
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Every 3rd basic attack, Fairy Godmother aims at the enemy with the least HP and curses them

Curse may fail against enemies above level Z

Red Skill: Miracles
“Faith” now grants allies a 60% chance to avoid debuffs and disables

When “Faith” wears off of an ally, they are granted 4 seconds of invincibility, healing X HP per second while they are invincible

These effects may fail against allies above level Z

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Skill Power
+Z to Damage role enemies with “On The Vine”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Fairy Godmother - Merlin
Magical Miracle
Faith Lasts Longer
Allies: The Beast, Genie, Woody

• +X Reality
  • +X HP
  • “Faith” is removed when the ally falls below 45% of their Max HP (decreases by 3.75% for every added star)

Fairy Godmother - Genie
Rules of Magic
“Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo” Skill Boost
Allies: Hercules, Hiro, Yzma

• “Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo” heals for X more HP
  • “Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo” increases attack speed by an extra 20%

Hope you liked it!

14 Likes

I love it so much but purple skill says fantastic damage but there no damage

4 Likes

This poll will close on Thursday

• Gideon Gleeful
  • Go Go Tomago
  • Sam Flynn
  • Clu
  • Lady Tremaine
  • Prince Phillip
  • Lock, Shock, & Barrel
  • The Mayor
  • Oogie Boogie
  • Li Shang
  • Tarzan
  • Clayton
  • Dr. Facilier
  • Mother Gothel
  • Linguini & Remy
  • Jumba Jookiba & Pleakley
  • Carl Fredrickson
  • Mr. Potato Head
  • Mrs. Potato Head
  • Slinky

0 voters

It is the 3rd Basic Attack that deals Fantastic Damage

This is a really good concept! When you read it you’d almost swear it’s official!

Thank you very much

Not bad. Green skill could be a little longer but not bad at all.

1 Like

Tarzan, Go Go, and Oogie Boogie are now my new subjects for concepts. Stay tuned.

:thought_balloon: “Finally, concepts I can easily do” :thought_balloon:

1 Like

Cool concept, though I cant say that it is the most innovating, as it is hard to carve out a niche for her. Still, the abilities are cohesive, and I can see some synergies with her.
Her White Skill is similar to Woody in terms out usage, albeit more defensively. In fact, if you take in account Woody’s Purple skill, the White is simply a better version. Also, with so many attack speed steroids in the game already, it isnt the most unique. However, it does enable Faith, so there are merits to it.

Green is a good CC, though it isnt anything new.Another source of curse is not bad however.

Blue is perhaps the best out of Fairy Godmother’s kit, as it introduces an interesting snowball mechanics, somewhat like Miguel’s notes. However, I like Faith tremendous potential with multi hit heroes and steroids characters, like Stitch, Aladdin or Judy. Couple with Faith, they can immediately gain huge amount of skill power quickly, and win the game off the early advantage. One question however: if an ally loses Faith, can it be reapplied when they are healed past the threshold?

Finally, Purple is interesting, and once again works with her White. Still, the Curse does seem out of place, especially since Fairy Godmother lacks any burst to combo with it.

Thematically, Curse is a strange thing to see with Fairy Godmother. However, Im willing to work with it as long as the kit make sense, since gameplay should be considered before theme. On that note, Fairy Godmother looks like an interesting takes on support, thanks to her Faith mechanic. Her kit works to enable this core strength, which is a great thing.

3 Likes

No, it can’t be reapplied. Fairy Godmother can only apply it at the beginning of every battle

Nice concept really reminds me of Card_Brigades since some of the skills are similar but anyway
10/10!

1 Like

Thanks for the 10th like! (Strangely I haven’t received the Nice Topic badge by now)

I have seen @Card_Brigade’s Fairy Godmother concept (for the first time after I made the concept actually, and I also found some similarities. Like friendships)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney