Youngest Sister Of Arendelle (Likely Concept)

Anna

Quote: “Ooh, That’s A Rough Business To Be In Right Now! I Mean, That Is Really–Ahem, That’s Unfortunate.”

Description: Anna has come taken the enemies down by using her courage attack within increased to do her next best thing.

Role: Control

Position: Front

Star: :star::star:

Trial Team: Blue

Animation

Basic Attack: Throws a snowball at an enemy

Entrance: jumps in and stands to position

Victory: jumps very excited and in seconds she crosses her arms.

Defeat: takes a knee and turns sad.

Skills

White Skill: Earth Giants
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Anna calls out the giants for the destruction in the combat while she rushes off the battlefield on screen the giants throws giant stones at the enemies dealing Y damages with stunned for 10.0 seconds.

Green Skill: Punch Knockout
:fist:Normal Damage
Whenever a enemy tries to attack Anna at a close range, Anna uses her huge punches at the nearest enemy dealing X damage which knocking them back while studded for 9.0 seconds.

Blue Skill: Ice Sword Strike
:sparkles:Fantastic Damage
Anna pulls out her ice sword to strike the enemy, with freezes attack. Enemies hit are knocked back, frozen for 11.0 seconds and deals Y damage per second while frozen

Purple Skill: Strongest And Bravest
Anna increases basic attack of all allies’ freezes and slows by 40%.

This has a chance to fail against frozen enemies that are above level X.

Red Skill: Some Things Never Change
Anna’s Basic Attack allows now attack slows into strikes and freezes enemies in movement speed by 40% for 4 seconds

As Anna gains 20% more speed attack and Y basic Damage for the rest of every wave.

This effect may fail if the ally granting the buff is above level Z

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Armor
+Z damage with “Punch Knuckles”

Friendship

Anna/Elsa
Sister Time
Disk: Sisterhoods Memory
Description: Anna and Elsa went on an many adventures around the city for a sisters day.
Basic Attack Stuns
Allies: Frozone, Eve, Olaf

• +X Skill Power
  • +X Max HP
  • Anna and her allies deal X additional damage to shielded enemies

Anna/Kristoff & Sven
Trollnapped
Disk: Get This Right
Description: Kristoff’s family went missing, and Anna Kristoff and their allies has to search around town before anything else could happen to them.
Freezes Attack Boost
Allies: Kida, Scrooge Mcduck, Peter Pan

• +X Armor
  • +10% Attack Speed
  • Whenever Anna is stunned, She gains a shield with Z HP
  • Shield lasts for 2 seconds
7 Likes

i like it but i do not love it. i feel like it is more about the spirits than Anna especially for her skills 7/10
the friendships are really good tho
some of the variables and numbers for different things are a little strange too (strange meaning hard to understand)

1 Like

I do love it, certainly giving Anna the help of the spirits. It is known the makers of Frozen II see her as a leader. In this way she leads Gale, the Giants into battle. Just perfect.

I also like the friendships descriptions :grin:

1 Like

actually I thought about it a lot more and with the direction u took she would be a great control hero

1 Like

Hi everyone sorry about my dead receive but I just refreshes Anna concept so it can be more interest about her besides giving her two but one spirits so hope you have joy my refresh.

Oh yeah! This is really accurate! I’ve been waiting for Anna to this day! 100/10! :grin:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney