Zootopia Bellwether

Description After sending in prison former mayor bellwether smacks into the battlefield with help of her friends and kill enemies

Trail Yellow

Entrance hold all of her books
Victory takes off her glasses
Defeat sending to prison
Quote Fear always works and i’ll dart every predator in Zootopia to keep it that way
Role Backline Control

Friendship

Jafar

dialogue_jafar

Victums revolution : Jafar ask Bellwether for a victums to attack the city and everyone

Allies Anger Maleficent Shego
Disk Serpent’s eye
Disk memory each Bellwether studies using her " Jam Cam skill has their attack speed reduced by 40%
Disney_heroes_battle_hero_crop_judy13
Judy Hopps
Revenge on Judy After sending bellwether in prison she seeks revenge on Judy to attack her she calls zpd to catch bellwether before it’s too late
Allies Nick Wilde Moana Hiro
Disk memory deal
Disk maniacal Disk Power Z shield power, Z energy gain

Skills
White skill Savage World - True Damage
Bellwether shoots the strongest enemy, charming theme for 10 seconds and making theme deal X times more damage with their basic skill.
Green skill Battering Ram
Bellwether orders a ram to charge at enemies, dealing X damage and stealing X HP to give to Bellwether
Blue skill Jam Cam
Bellwether opens her laptop, using a camera to study the two enemies with the most HP for 9 seconds
Purple skill Savage Empire
If the enemy charmed by Bellwether’s Savage World skill reaches 0HP before the 8 seconds, the skill effects will be transferred to Bellwether
Red Skill Unstoppable
Each time Bellwether uses her battering Ram skill, the ram will also stun the weakest enemy for 6 seconds. Bellwether’s attack speed is increased by 60%, and her max HP is increased by 30%.

Please don’t spam “concepts”

And this doesn’t look like a full concept. Check out Character Concept Scaffold or A Guide to Making Character Concepts to help you make a concept

13 Likes

This is spam now, I’ve seen like so many of these I can’t even count them. (Thanks @Xavier_The_Great) Please stop spamming.

9 Likes

Correction: Over so many I can’t even count. :dizzy_face: :dizzy:

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney