02 fortify network contest for the same costume thread? Really?

I am a f2p player, currently on server 12. And today, we’ve got a new contest and… wait for it… another fortify the network a.k.a the pay-to-win.

We all know how bad that is so I am not gonna complain about the exceeding diamond, stamina (a.k.a money, real money) to complete all the state of this contest.

The thing I want to say is that, we’ve had that contest once the very first day Aladin costume thread is out! And now we’ve got a second one!!!

I mean, how could I ever dream of having enough thread for Aladin costume when 2 out of 4 contest we have up until this moment is impossible to win for a f2p player like myself and many others???

When Elastic girl and Genie costume are out, we had the fortify network also but that was just one. And it took me a lot of time to earn 100 thread for those costumes (I still don’t understand why it took that much thread to unlock a costume which is just a decoration…)

But now, I don’t think I can do the same with Aladin…

So please, If you must have another pay-to-win contest, at least give us, the f2p players 2 more contest for those Aladin costume thread. So that we could actually stand a chance at unlocking it

Dear @Polaris, please pass this to the team in charge of contest. That’d mean a lot to not just me but many others :slight_smile: Thank you so very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fortify the network is every 3 weeks. Not that I’m happy with that, but I’m afraid that that won’t change.

avtually this contest I am doing is a city fair contest that rewards Aladdin threads as the 5th marker :grin:

Should be every 3 months, at most.

2 Likes

I hope we get another contest like that on my server :frowning: as of things right now, I am not gonna be able to unlock his costume :frowning:

I know they are a part of the game. The thing I want to say is that, I hope they won’t appear twice in the quest to earn the same costume thread :slight_smile: They can appear in other costume thread for all I care, not like this please :frowning:

Contest were always 2 weeks of budget friendly ones (those you don’t need to spend real money to actually hit 1M) with not always amazing prizes (the ones this week are kinda bad) and 1 week of the p2w one. I know it is frustrating but that’s how it works. Costume threads are different every month. I know there are players that don’t get them sometimes so I hope they create a way for those players to get the missing threads and unlock their costumes

Polaris claims that a costume shop will be opened once they have more coatumes in game.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney