1.10 Known Issues

Пропали видео бонусы. Пользователи не достигшие vip4 теряют почти весь функционал игры. Подчините бонус рекламу.

1 Like

I believe the weekly challenge counter is not working since the update as well. Completed multiple 20 hour missions with no update.

Edit: had a typo. Ty @Sir_Adnan

That is 20 hours & 32 hours weekly challenges, not 10 hours…

Yes we won 1 yesterday I updated the game and no rewards

Were you in Legendary rank when that war started? If so, that is not a bug and is how War is designed.

Yes but we are always in ledgendary

Is not the first time we rise legendary division. In the lobby u can see two rewards. Normal rewards and month rewards.

You can’t ‘always’ be in Legendary. It resets each season and you can rise once again through the leagues.

Boxes for individual wars are only awarded up to and including the war in which you reach Legendary rank. After that, you don’t receive them for the remainder of the season until the overall boxes at the end.

2 Likes

As in we get up to it each season

For some reason when I went to guild war after our victory I got the victory announcement screen but when I closed that screen to open my war boxes they never appeared. I wrote a support ticket but support was not available at that time. Has anyone else had this issue??

U are totally wrong dude. I recieved rewards for win a war in the past. Is a bug or a recent update for sure.

Lol, if you say so.

Why is goofy not showing in heroes section

My arena and coliseum fights did not reset this morning.

This is a flaw in the design of that event that a bunch of people complained about last time, but doesn’t seem to have been changed.

Basically, the unused extra tries do not carry over - but unfortunately the code is ‘dumb’ and can’t differentiate a bonus try and a regular try.

Therefore, if during the event you used eg. 7/10 tries, when the event ends you will be left with 0/5 - instead of 3/5 as expected.

This also means that because the event is ongoing, any tries over limit count as being at the limit already, and do not get added to when it resets.

Yeah, it’s really silly.

1 Like

@Polaris any news about this glitch. When i play in Spanish the friendship campaign don’t translate as intended but the rest of the text does. This happens too with friendship missions upgrade.

@Polaris Why you add a new badge avatar in server 12, but I can’t use the avatar. So I’m check to some hero for search what a badge name, but I can’t found him, because max rarity hero now is Orange 5.
Here the screenshot.

I’m check to Nick.

I try use the badge avatar, BUT.

So Orange 6 is coming?

Is there an ETA on the fix for the video problem on android?

@Polaris

You need to have a hero at the rarity of badge you’re trying to use as an avatar. If you can’t use an O5 badge, that means you don’t yet have any O5 heroes.

I’m not sure why said badge still appears in your avatar list, though.

Good morning! The forums are back up and running!

The system isn’t dumb, and it does differentiate between standard and bonus tries, so at reset it should only remove bonus tries and not standard ones. The system uses bonus tries before standard ones. If things went wonky at the rest this morning, please send in a support ticket @Walty_Dis so support can check the logs.

Goofy will not appear in your hero list until later today…(I have another surprise! :wink: :gift: )

Invasion rewards are not changing, so no compensation needed.

There is a bug where badges will show on your avatar screen that you can’t use yet because you don’t have a hero at a high enough level. The team is looking into this.

For the video issue, we have a new client that will fix this. For Google, we’ll be releasing it this morning. I’ll be posting the details once we release the new client.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney