1.10 Known Issues

Here are some issues that we’re working on after the 1.10 update :

These issues have been resolved:

• Arena and Coliseum ‘increased chances’ event didn’t reset chances correctly
  • Mod stat values have not been updated
  • Goofy’s friendships are not visible
  • Goofy is not included in any Collections.

These issues are fixed in the 1.10.1 update:

• Android players are not able to watch videos.
4 Likes

Is lag something?

All the new badges are named #N/A. Also, if you click on a district from the regular campaign, all heroes that need a particular badge are listed. However, if you go to that same district from a heroes needed badge, only that hero is listed as needing it. This is on Android. See screenshots.

2 Likes

I thought mod stat bonuses were supposed to be doubled with this update?

Yeah the Mods values are exactly the same as last patch. I’m genuinely curious how something like this was missed.

5 Likes

When are you going to fix the bugs ?

Issues?

You said Flynns inability to dispel squirrels is a bug, and this “bug” is still not fixed.

Maybe you should do something with mistakes from the past before asking for new ones?

1 Like

They said the squirrel bug would be fixed in 1.11

1 Like

Mods are still same, nothing change.

1 Like

Well plans could change

This forum loads too slowly for some reason

1 Like

I thought that was just me

1 Like

As reported above, Mod values have not been doubled, they are the same. :thinking:

1 Like

@Sleepy_Doc It looks like your app hasn’t downloaded all the new content. Try restarting your client and see if that fixes the issue.

Forum loadtimes are being looked into. :snail:

We’re working on the Mods stats.

2 Likes

Ive already passed tiers in invasion and collected rewards at regular mod value, so i hope to be compensated for what was supposed to be doubled.

I started Invasion after the update to work on collections

1 Like

@MysticMoana47 why are people always just looking for “compensation” for things?

The stats for the actual mod (the hp, skill power or basic damage) are to be doubled. Not these rewards. Positive no compensation will be given since Everyone is affected equally and nothing is really missed.

And Invasion rewards as well :thinking:

Please fix the videos issue quickly. The ports aren’t much valuable if the rewards won’t be doubled. And also, we need raid tickets to get badges.

What’s happen with war’s rewards? I didn’t see any box in 2 victory wars

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney