1.10 Known Issues

@Polaris, a question on these new(?) stats.

I see these stats defined, but could only find one badge that referenced one of them (Evasion).

However, once one of these badges is equipped, the Evasion stat is removed.

Are these stats just not really in the game yet?

1 Like

That looks like a visual bug to me - I’ve seen someone test Evasion in battle with Dash and it does appear to be working as intended

Thank you for letting us know the team is working on the video issue

Mod stats have been updated now.

Also added to the OP:

• Goofy does not have any friendships listed and is not included in any Collections. This will automatically be fixed when he’s ‘officially’ released on June 1.
4 Likes

The new badges are missing names and descriptions. I see it on iOS as well.

It seems that Tia friendships and disks have gone missing on S18. She is no longer showing any friendships, and/or existing pairings are no longer evident either (ie. Yax, sally, etc).

1 Like

Server 14

The queen of hearts have lose her friendship but the disk could you be able to have.

And goofy have now friends?

1 Like

Ok, all the heroes that were missing are now found, and Goofy has his friendships!

2 Likes

Goofy’s Friends disappeared again when I leveled up tot the proper levels. Now they are gone again.

Edit: We found the problem. Looking into how to fix it!

I had the same problem

I have two concerns:

1. The contest doesn’t appear at S19. Are they not included from it?
  2. Goofy’s Groovy disappears when going into the next wave.

Goofy and Mickeys freindship level is so high

1 Like

Goofy’s friendships should now be visible and stay that way :laughing:

The contest is running on S19. The trophy icon doesn’t show on the main screen until the contest starts, but you can preview it through the events list.

It’s intended that the Groovy stacks do not carry over from wave to wave.

1 Like

I don’t want to sound bad, but… Whe aren’t supposed to receive a gift today or the gifts ended yesterday?

2 Likes

Same here. I have the same problem

Thief died animation bug again!

2 Likes

Goofy/Mickey disk is impossible to advance on server 16. Episode 2 quest 5 has a brute that is immune to normal damage. Goofy/Mickey are the only two characters available, neither have fantastic damage.

2 Likes

I don’t really know if this is a new problem.
I get a new phone today (Samsung) and i download it from galaxy store but the app have this problem:

everything is like that? Is it my phone or…?

1 Like

Woah. That is bizarre. I’ve never seen that before.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney