1.10 Known Issues

Oh, sorry! I didn’t know. :laughing:
I’ve been playing this game without volume for almost a month now. @Polaris, If this issue was a long time ago, why is this not fixed until now?
giphy%20(13)

1 Like

The issue with Rex’ victory sounds was fixed in 1.9. We’ve confirmed that it’s playing, but there’s also a lot of other sounds at the end of combat, so it often is challenging to hear.

The problem only shows up when he has his costume. I want to insert a video for a reference, but I can’t or I don’t know how.

@Polaris when is the issue of disappearing chat going to be fixed? It has been around for almost 2 months and it is annoying to have to exit chat and reenter it to see your posts in global chat.

EDIT: Chat disappears even quicker after 1.10.2 update

1 Like

Goofy’s Groovy counter disappears after the first wave of a battle. I think it still works correctly, it’s just not shown.

How about you update trials correctly. You added a new level saying it was increased to 115 but it only gives you badges to chapter 14.

1 Like

Darkwing and hiro’s disk description N/A?

1 Like

The description of Frozone’s EVE disk says Frozone freezes his own allies

That’s not a bug, it’s actually what happens

Ayer en un cofre de diamantes obtuve a Duke caboom pero a la hora de querer subir de nivel, solo aparecía que me habían dado 4 fichas, a qué se debe?

Puede que tenga que aclarar lo que quiere decir, pero por lo que entendí, la caja de diamantes le dio algunas fichas para Duke Caboom.

1 Like

It Is Supposed To.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney