1.13 Known Issues

But perk is on Guild Level 4 & S21 have only up to lvl 3

There is very noticeable lag after tapping the button to purchase items in the shops.

Since the update my Disney heroes won’t load. It keeps trying to update but says ‘content update failed’. I’ve tried uninstalling and restarting multiple times in the last 2 days however when it does successfully load (it’s happened twice) it ultimately crashes. Has anyone else had this problem?

1 Like

Hello, my issue is
I’m VIP 14 and all my new hero’s only came with 1 star, when they’re supposed to be 3 stars when i receive them
 I just recently opened up 600 crate boxes and still didn’t get my 3 stars, 1 new hero, and items i already had to upgrade my hero’s

Can someone explain to me what’s going on with all new hero’s???

Please fix

There isn’t a VIP perk that unlocks heroes at a higher start level. The VIP perks for heroes say they start at a higher level - so at VIP 14, your heroes start at level 30 rather than level 1.

Errores en la guerra. Se queda cargando y no avanza y lo da por perdido. Solicito soluciones.

Y el problema de la Ășltima habilidad de gonzo

I was getting this error. For me it was the wi-fi I was using at work. Once I logged at home it worked.

That’s because the Wi-Fi at work is terrible and your not using data so your house just lets you in cause it has decent Wi-Fi

I have been having a great deal of trouble with that as well. I ended up beating the thief with a combination of three basic damage mods, two at lvl 20 and one at lvl 30 with a +1 enhancement, three star Moana disc, and well-timed uses of white skill.

Added to the list:

• When the Guild Aid perks are purchased, the number of times a member can request help doesn’t increase instantly.
  • At low levels, Gonzo’s “Hard nocks” skill isn’t working correctly, and can reduce his damage too much.

Collect enough mod fragments and Olaf chips and you’re good.

So will this be fixed in 1.13-A? (Just guessing the client version) I was just about to report this issue after noticing Gonzo take around an eighth of damage that Jack Sparrow’s “Avast” is supposed to do at level 90 (Rank: P4)

These were fixed with the 1.13.1 update.

Why are guild aid requests spread throughout a day/20 hours?
Not very convenient, and forces us to keep track or miss opportunities :confused:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney