1.16.10 Known Issues

I think it doesn’t count because it is his red skill

Sigo teniendo el mismo problema, ahora en invasion ya no puedo avanzar en rompedores, me he quedado en el 115, con los mama bots no hay problemas de momento, gonzo-caboom sigue con el mismo problema. Por cierto donde consigo el ticket para enviar a soporte?

The same thing happens to me, since Yesterdey, and thanks to that error two of my opponents cannot attack them and I have the minimum points, they go up and up so that we spend but the game errors do not fix them and the worst affect performance as a player, concurred with a comment above Jasmine in the second and third lines, causes Crash

1 Like

Gizmo is in the Healers and Shields collections even though that’s his red skill

este es el error…

1 Like

Is Tigger in the Damage Crate? I opened 657 from one of the bundles and didn’t get a single shard from any of them.

Probably not a bug here and just me being a nit picky Pooh fan, but it kind of annoys me that the word “honey” in Pooh’s description and skills aren’t spelled like “hunny.” Now I know that the real word is spelled like “honey” but I just thought the description and skills would’ve spelled it like “hunny” (the proper way).

2 Likes

Only if the Crates have been bought after Tiggers release

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney