1.7.2 Known Issues

Here is a list of known issues from the 1.7.2 update:

• iOS users on older devices are still experiencing performance issues (freezing and crashing)

Fixed with a server update at 4:00 PM CT on February 12:

• Users on server 16 are currently locked out of the game.

There is still dis issue I mentioned on the 1.6.4/1.6.6 known issues where Hiro zooms out
when u select him. See 4 urself.

See? See wot I mean. Its pretty annoying 4 me.

And when u unselect him, it goes back to normal.

Pretty sure dis is not normal.

Pls fix it soon @Polaris. Really would appreciate it.

It isnt? I thought the more heroes you add the more zoomed out it gets??

That isn’t a bug. The heroes do scale as you add more to the lineup. That’s intended behavior.

1 Like

I’ve downloaded the new patch at least six times, i can play like a few hours, yet when i go back in game, it says it needs to download again

Any idea what is causing this?

3 Likes

Yeah, i get dat heroes will zoom out the more u place more. But with Hiro by himself, he zooms out already.

Server 16. Missing friends for olaf-felix campaign and several others. Episode 3 had to be done with just those 2

That’s because not all the required heroes are available on your server right now. You can play with just those available, or wait for the rest to be released and save that friendship for later.

I would have thought that would change as part of the update where friendships were made available ealier for newer servers. At least it is potentially achievable as is though.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney