1-7-2 Patch Feedback

On s16, we had problems to get in game after update and missed free stamina. Ee also couldnt use our maxed (team) stamina for many hours. Its also midnight in germany, when server start again, so we missed again to use stam.

Also I didnt understand why you delete farming places for Mr. Uncridible in elite. Yes, he will be in war shop, but it will take a long time to get him now. There should be an other tank in first elite chapters than only Ralf.

4 Likes

Getting a definitive answer to wether or not comp was given to some who couldn’t log into s16 for the extended downtime would be nice! I got nothing.

2 Likes

I was unable to log in for 5 hours, same as everyone else and received no compensation. Wouldn’t really be an issue, except some people received them and some did not…

Either all or none… pretty simple.

3 Likes

While I myself am not a S16 player I do believe just compensation should be provided for the post patch issues that transpired.

However I can speak on the elite campaign changes as this is a common thing that they do with all servers. Every patch there tends to be some hero shuffling that happens. Where they will rotate who is in which shops, crates and the different elite campaigns. Reading the S16 specific notes you will be recieving GW and Mr. Incredible/Stitch will be in the War shop. You are also getting access to Chapter 9 amd it’s elite which will house Hades which is another Tank role character so you at least have that to look foward to.

Hope that helps explain some things and heres hoping S16 issues get resolved and get ample compensation. Glad to have more players playing the game!

4 Likes

Thanks for the consideration to our s16 issues my whole day was really messed up! I didn’t receive any real empathy from the company that I/we pay $$$ to. I did not enjoy my gaming experience today. I did not receive ample compensation for my disruption to my day. To add insult to injury I find out no across the board compensation was given to my guildies that I have worked so hard to pull together. However you thru your kind words have lifted my spirit. And for that I thank you. :gift_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t believe the duck nick disk was fixed.

I’m still crashing on iOS so your bug fix didn’t really work…

2 Likes

Because of the update causing me to not be able to get on the game i missed one of my free stamina not only that i was unable to use my stamina my friend stamina and do most of my daily quests because by the time the game was back up it was to late to do all of these meaning i fall behind and have more to catch up on when i am behind enough as it is yet no competition FOR YOUR FAILED UPDATE this is not fault of ours and we should be compensated accordingly :rage:

3 Likes
2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney